Profile for Miss N J Standingford > Reviews

Content by Miss N J Stand...

Miss N J Standingford

Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse With 14 Piece Furniture
Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse With 14 Piece Furniture

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but broken :-(, 12 Feb. 2015
Beautiful but 3 floor collapses (as per many reviews!!) and needs nails to secure it. Put aside A LOT of time to put this together!!!

Smiffy's 140 cm Crocodile Inflatable
Smiffy's 140 cm Crocodile Inflatable

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 Feb. 2015
Bad bad quality

Do You Speak English, Moon?
Do You Speak English, Moon?
by Francesca Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bed time story, 12 Feb. 2015
I could read this book again and again! Such a lovely bed time story, my 4 year olds love it.

Violet the Pilot
Violet the Pilot
by Steve Breen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun story!, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Violet the Pilot (Hardcover)
My 4 year old boy/girl twins love this story!

Karrimor Women's Snowfur II Weathertite Black/Cochineal Snow Boot K517-BCL-153 8 UK, 42 EU, 9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grip and warm, 19 Dec. 2012
Really comfortable boots, warm and amazing grip. Living in snowy Sweden these are much needed and on a long walk the the snow, pushing a heavy buggy, I had good grip and warm feet. Tested at -20 degrees and good warmth.
My only downside is they make my feet look huge but no one is style conscious at -20 I guess!!
Very very cheep too at £35 and quick delivery.

Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks
Zumba Fitness DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks
Offered by Haddons Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 3 Aug. 2011
I like most people have watched all those adverts on TV for rubbish fitness equipment that you know will never work, however, this is a fitness program that is based on the correct ideas -Eat less and do more exercise and you will lose weight! The routiens are brilliant and with all the different DVD's in the pack you can't get fed up. I love the abs and the live workouts, and the express workout is awesome for getting you really sweaty fast. I had twins 5 months ago and am only just finding the time to exercise again, so in the last 6 weeks of eating health and zumba with jogging and walking I've lost 8kg. I really really recomed this program

The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout -Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout -Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm shattered!, 13 May 2011
I really enjoy doing this fitness program. I had twins 3 months ago and am finally getting back to doing some fitness work. It is so clever how you can change the routines to suit you. I love that it has a cross training part which really keep you heart rate up whist toning your muscles. It also has a great yoga and boxing section. The trainers so seems to say the same things over and over but can block that out. I think this is really great program and I would recomend it to anyone. You don't even need muh space or any equipment. Love it!

Tiny Love Sweet Island Dreams Mobile
Tiny Love Sweet Island Dreams Mobile

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 13 Jan. 2011
After reading all the comments I was really excited to buy this product. However, it didn't assemble correctly needing us to glue it together for saftey sake. Once up the music is really nice and soothing. I love the remote control feture. Another down side though is that the animals make a annoying little clonk sound as they spin round at the top and bottom. I dont think my babies will be bothered by it but this is an expensive product that I feel doesn't match up to expectations. We would have sent it back but living in Sweden it would have costed more on the packaging!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 26 Dec. 2010
I live in Sweden so snow boots are very much needed. These arrived in excelent time and well packaged. I am a slightly lager size 7 and they fit well. Only little problem is that the fabric can get caught in the zip at the back.

Double Trouble: Twins and How to Survive Them
Double Trouble: Twins and How to Survive Them
by Emma Mahony

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fun read, 18 Oct. 2010
Easy to read and quite funny. It isn't formal as some other books which give feeding timetables but more like a friend would write for you if she had twins.