Profile for Anastasia Beaverhausen > Reviews

Content by Anastasia Beav...

Anastasia Beaverhausen (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml
Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, didn't work for me., 11 Sep 2014
Rubbish, didn't work for me! Didn't feel as effective as other treatments I've tried where you can feel pain from it working. I'm still battling with my verruca!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2014 10:29 AM GMT

Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Toby Engine
Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Toby Engine
Offered by J & L Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot smaller than expected, 28 Nov 2013
It's tiny, I expected something a bit bigger. My 2.5 yo son wasn't too interested in it and his name is Toby too. 6 months down the line and it's still in one piece but it hasn't been played with much.

Britax Adventure Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Black Thunder)
Britax Adventure Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Black Thunder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for grandma'a car / budget shoppers, 28 Nov 2013
Bargain price, good reliable brand. Easy to fit and secure your precious cargo. My son loves the drink holders in this seat! Can't go wrong for the price!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. Don't waste your money!, 28 May 2013
The thinner roller broke within seconds!

I left the heater on with the larger roller for way over the stated time and it was rubbish, wouldn't roll out, kept getting stuck.

I'll stick to Veet microwave wax tubs in future.

Little Tikes My First Slide - Blue / Green
Little Tikes My First Slide - Blue / Green
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this slide, 28 May 2013
I bought this for my 18 month old, he loves it. I had to drag him away kicking and screaming the first night he played on it because he wanted to stay on it all night, but unfortunately it was getting dark so he had to naughty mummy made him go inside.

Lincoln Park at Midnight
Lincoln Park at Midnight
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good quality as I expected, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Lincoln Park at Midnight (Misc.)
For the price of it, I expected OPI to last longer than cheaper brands but it chipped after a day! Very disappointing. I do like the colour though.

WOW Toys Tip-it Toby
WOW Toys Tip-it Toby
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW toys are great, no batteries required and good design, 28 May 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Tip-it Toby (Toy)
I have bought so many WOW toys for my son, he loves them all. They don't require batteries either which is always a bonus!

ACCA - F5 Performance Management: Study Text
ACCA - F5 Performance Management: Study Text
by BPP Learning Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Good study text from BPP as always, 28 May 2013
I always buy BPP books for my ACCA studies, they are a platinum approved study provider by ACCA. The paper is a bit thin and flimsy though considering the price of the book! But I guess if it was thicker the book would be massive!

Slumbersac Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Jersey Dino, 12-36 months
Slumbersac Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Jersey Dino, 12-36 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price, nice design, 28 May 2013
Cute sleeping bag, can be folded up at the bottom to use when baby is younger and then unfold as they get taller. It's nice and thick, washes well. The zip is covered at the top too so it won't dig in to your baby's chin. Good value for money!

Janina Ultra White Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste
Janina Ultra White Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste

3.0 out of 5 stars Not experiencing the white results other people have, 28 May 2013
Quite a strong tasting toothpaste, been using for a few weeks and have noticed no change in whiteness of my teeth. I also use an electric toothbrush and have made an effort to brush for longer than usual too.

Page: 1 | 2