Profile for Stella > Reviews

Content by Stella

Stella

Page: 1 | 2
The Grey God (War of Gods Book 4)
The Grey God (War of Gods Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun fast read, 10 Oct 2013
I've really enjoyed every Lizzy Ford book that I've read. Great characters, fun, sexy and an enjoyable fast read. I have recommended to my friends......those who do and don't enjoy supernatural themes.

Damian's Assassin (War of Gods Book 2)
Damian's Assassin (War of Gods Book 2)
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Follows right on, 10 Oct 2013

Damian's Immortal (War of Gods Book 3)
Damian's Immortal (War of Gods Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 10 Oct 2013
I've now read all of Lizzy Fords books.......wouldn't have done that unless I enjoyed them. Damian is a great character, strong, sexy....blond...all good stuff. If you like Lizzy Ford, don't miss out on this one.

Katie's Hope (Rhyn Trilogy Book 2)
Katie's Hope (Rhyn Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast fun read, 10 Oct 2013
I've put 5 stars because all of these books have been such good fun to read. Great supernatural characters, with the story line following on right from book 1. Sexy without the fluff and a genuinely enjoyable read. If you like Lizzy Ford, which I do, this is more of her great story telling and you'll enjoy every minute.

The Werewolf Society Box Set
The Werewolf Society Box Set
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novellas, 25 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed these three novellas. I hadn't read the previous books, but that didn't spoil the enjoyment. Good adult supernatural fiction, great characters, good adult content.
As they are novellas, they are quick to read, which has left me wanting more. So I guess they've done their job as I will now purchase the previous novels.

WitchLove (WitchBlood Series)
WitchLove (WitchBlood Series)
Price: 1.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy fun read, 25 Jun 2013
Easy enjoyable page turner. The story is simple to follow, so great if you don't get much time to read. I've read all the books in the series and enjoyed them all. I would prefer more adult content and a more demanding story, but I purchased at the discounted price, so very happy.

Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Offered by VetePet
Price: 15.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml (Misc.)
Our rescued cat decided over grooming was the way for him. Soon looked as though he had some awful skin infection. I didn't want the vet to fill him with pills, so we tried the Feliway plug in. Within days he seemed to just relax more and was happy for us to distract him he if was over grooming.
1 month on & his hair is almost all regrown and we have a much happier cat. We now only plug in if the weathers too wet for him to go out as he seems to get restless.
This product worked for us & I would recommend it as well worth a try.

Witchblood (Witchblood Series Book 1)
Witchblood (Witchblood Series Book 1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable easy read, 25 Jun 2013
I enjoyed these books, good characters and pace. Any easy read which keeps your attention. Great for those who only have a few minutes at a time to read, before the kids disturb you again, as the story is simple to follow, but interesting enough to make you want to read more.
I purchased at the reduced price, which made it all the better. Don't you just love the Kindle!

20 XL Colourdirect Ink cartridges for Epson Stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX230 SX235W SX420W SX425W SX430W SX435W SX438W SX440W SX445W BX305F BX305FW Printers
Offered by Global Toners
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Jun 2013
Very good value for money. Not had any problems using these in the printer. Color good & last as long as Epson cartridges.

Witchcraft (Witchblood Series)
Witchcraft (Witchblood Series)
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another page turner, 11 Jun 2013
I've really enjoyed this series of books. Still a little too YA for me, but that doesn't stop these books being a great read. Interesting characters, from lots of different supernatural backgrounds. Lots of twists in the stories, even though a bit predictable at times.
If i hadn't enjoyed them I wouldn't have read the whole series. Well worth the money.

Only 4 stars as I would have enjoyed it more if it was more adult in some of the content.

Page: 1 | 2