Profile for Diane Brown > Reviews

Usain Bolt: 9.58
Usain Bolt: 9.58
by Usain Bolt

5.0 out of 5 stars So hilarious and inspiring read it in one day, 13 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Usain Bolt: 9.58 (Hardcover)
Dont know what Green Ocean is talking about in his review. Writtten by British Journalist my foot!!! Why, I felt like Usain was sitting on the couch with me telling me his story!! I was laughing like a mad woman from start to finish of the book, you see I grew up in Jamaica, went to school and worked there and could identify with everthing the man talked about.

The book is very inspiring if anything it inspires you that anything is possible if you believe in yourself and are prepared to put in the work to make your dreams come through. I have already started applying myself from some of the ideas I picked up in this book. You dont have to be an Athlete or even a Jamaican to relate to the book.

Which is probably why it is written in such a refreshing way. Green Ocean may have wanted this book to be wriiten in ''Patois'' or as we say in Jamaica ''Patwah''!!
but did'nt Usain say in the book that when Jamaicans get together and talk Jamaican unless you are Jamaican you will never understand.

People out there buy the book. Di book so sweet mi read it alf in one night(Jamaica talk). The book was so nice I read it all by night fall(English talk)
get my drift?

Once again buy the book and forget any bad reviews . You will not be disappointed.