Profile for SUZANNAH ATKIN > Reviews

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gorgeous book, 8 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
A present for a 14 year old and Mary Berry Fan.
This book is beautifully presented and contains many delicious recipes.
This book accompanies the tv series, so if you enjoyed that then this is a good buy.

There are over 100 recipes broken down into the following:-

Vegetables, Salads and Sides

Cold Desserts

Afternoon Tea

Conversion table and index

So, a pretty good selection. I dont think there is anything that requires specialist ingredients and there is a great variety. We shall certainly be cooking from this book.

Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect
Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry pressie for Christmas - No excuse not to cook now!, 8 Dec. 2015
Really like this book. Bought for my 14 year old, as she loves cooking and is a huge Mary Berry fan.

The book is broken down into easy to read and understand recipes with 'keys to perfection' on some of the dishes.
The book is broken down into:-

Soups
First Courses
Fish and Shellfish
Poultry and Game
Meat
Pasta and Rice
Vegetables - which includes an At a glance guide to cooking vegetables, how to boil, steam and braise, how to roast, how to grill and chargrill, and to saute and how to stir fry vegetables

Salads
Puddings
Cakes, Small Bakes and Bread

Its got lots of pics, which I think is great if you are an inexperienced cook, or you simply love to see the end result.

Dont think there is anything too difficult in the book. Lots of tips and useful ideas.

A super present.

Deep Heat 90 -Dance Album of the Year
Deep Heat 90 -Dance Album of the Year

5.0 out of 5 stars This is sort of the collective best hits from the Deep Heat cds, 30 Nov. 2015
This is sort of the collective best hits from the Deep Heat cds, and is great fun. Lots of memories and tracks you dont get to hear. If you are from this era and want a trip down memory lane, this is for you.

Deep Heat 5
Deep Heat 5
Offered by There's a brand new dance....

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it! A real great trip down memory lane, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Deep Heat 5 (Audio CD)
We love it! A real great trip down memory lane. It will be interesting to see what our 14 year old thinks of it! It was sooooooo cool when we listened to it.

Deep Heat 8
Deep Heat 8
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it! Took us both back to our fun ..., 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Deep Heat 8 (Audio CD)
We loved it! Took us both back to our fun years. Songs you dont hear on the radio! About time they were released on cd, been trying for ages.

FUNNYKIT Accessory Kit Ultimate Combo Kit 15 Accessories for Gopro Hero 4/3+/3/2/1 Camera, Selfie Stick Monopod, Car Windshied Suction Cup, B Model Head Strip, 360-Degree Rotation Clip with Screw, Bicycle Handlebar, A Model Chest Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 30 Nov. 2015
Hope to use this a lot! Excellent value for money, all I need now is an exciting life to film on my GoPro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep Heat 7
Deep Heat 7
Offered by Mattpuss

5.0 out of 5 stars How to grow old disgracefully!, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Deep Heat 7 (Audio CD)
I was young again! Before the problems of mortgages and bills and more bills! Took me right back! Super fun!

LAWRYS ORIGINAL SEASONED SALT 226g JAR AMERICAN IMPORT LAWRY'S
LAWRYS ORIGINAL SEASONED SALT 226g JAR AMERICAN IMPORT LAWRY'S
Offered by JW82 Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite that I was introduced to many years ago as ..., 10 Nov. 2015
An old favourite that I was introduced to many years ago as a child. This is so versatile and delicious, and very hard to get. Originating from Canada I think.
It is great with cheese, celery, soups, on meat, on sandwiches. Its a great alternative to salt.
I dont eat much salt usually, only using the natural salts from food, however, if I do, I tend to use this when I can get it.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far
by Tina Seskis

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book right up until the end, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Paperback)
Loved this book right up until the end. Although some of it seemed a little far fetched it was still enjoyable to read. I was intrigued as to why the character had left her home and husband.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the ending, which I felt was not something that would have happened, nor would have worked out.

But a great read in parts.

The Good Girl
The Good Girl
by Mary Kubica

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought that it was pretty obvious what was going to happen at the end, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Good Girl (Paperback)
I literally read half of this book, missing out the bits regarding the Mother. It still made sense! This was because half of the book seemed to not be necessary to the plot really.
Thought that it was pretty obvious what was going to happen at the end.
Not as exciting as I had hoped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4