ARRAY(0xb12fe7b0)

Profile for Mr. P. A. Bryant > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. A. Bryant

Mr. P. A. Bryant "Tut" (Bassettlaw / Notts)

Memwah USB 3.0 Multi Card Reader - Super Fast USB 3.0 Adapter for all SD SDHC SDXC Micro SD MSXC Cards
Offered by Teelix
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS GOOD, 4 April 2014
I was very pleased with this usb adapter, as it is so universal, it can accept most of the sized cards I use all in one neat unit.

25 Litre Plastic Water Container Food Grade
25 Litre Plastic Water Container Food Grade
Offered by H32
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 4 April 2014
Less than 5 a barrel, brand new with the cap locking ring as well, speaks for itself really. I will be buying some more of these, with out doubt.

Aquarium Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Fish
Aquarium Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Fish
by Jeremy Gay
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BOOK, 4 April 2014
This book is one of the best books I have picked up, especially for the beginner. It tells you everything you need to know and explains "why".
Money well spent, unlike some books out there.

Building Doors and Gates: Instructions, Techniques and Over 100 Designs
Building Doors and Gates: Instructions, Techniques and Over 100 Designs
by Alan Bridgewater
Price: 12.34

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 11 Sep 2012
This is a very good book to the insight and history of gates and doors, very imformative and a good read.

Rotring 2mm HB Lead - Pack of 12 Leads
Rotring 2mm HB Lead - Pack of 12 Leads
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sep 2012
I keep coming back to these with out shopping around because there are, for me, an excellent choice and so convenient

Illustrated Cabinetmaking: How to Design and Construct Furniture That Works
Illustrated Cabinetmaking: How to Design and Construct Furniture That Works
by Bill Hylton
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sep 2012
I have been making furniture for quite a number of years and I have nearly worn this book out, through use I might add.
It lives in my workshop as a quick reference guide. It is very well put together and comprehensive, Excellent Book.

Workbenches: from Design and Theory to Construction and Use (Popular Woodworking)
by Christopher Schwarz
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 10 Sep 2012
If you are thinking of buying or making a new workbench, then you really need to read this book first.
it will save you loads of time and money by getting it right the first time,
a really good book, excellent.

FABER CASTELL TK-LEAD SHARPENER  2 mm
FABER CASTELL TK-LEAD SHARPENER 2 mm
Offered by LONDON GRAPHIC CENTRE
Price: 1.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't just think about it, DO IT!, 10 Sep 2012
I should of bought this little gem a long time ago, instead of using utility knives.
It is very small as you would expect but on a keyring it will always be at hand.

Infinite Skills AutoCAD 2011 Tutorial - Video Training DVD-ROM (PC/Mac)
Infinite Skills AutoCAD 2011 Tutorial - Video Training DVD-ROM (PC/Mac)
Price: 54.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Mac or PC?, 8 July 2012
Everything from the author and sellers said this dvd was for PC or Mac users with little or no experience of cad, so I bought it. When I played the dvd it lost me straight out of the blocks, it showed you how to use AutoCad by performing a basic practical test in PC format but not in Mac ( I'm a Mac user) LOST, that is what I was, AutoCad for PC and Mac are totally differant layouts and menu's a bit of a flaw in thier description of how they intend to teach you AutoCad if your a Mac user don't you think? I feel that I have totally waisted 60+ pounds, unless of course I spend evan more money and buy a PC.....er.....NO!
I DO HOPE THIS WILL HELP OTHERS BEFORE THEY WAISTE MONEY AND TIME.