Profile for H. du Toit > Reviews

Content by H. du Toit

H. du Toit (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
sussed!® ANYTIME | hilarious 3-in-1 personality quiz card game | fun figuring out people
Offered by Games to Get Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you think you know your family? partner?, 11 Jan. 2014
We thought we knew each other pretty well as a family but we discovered many unknown 'secrets' paying sussed! I have been married for 28 years and playing the game with my wife in the local pub popped some surprised. Lots of laughs and fun!

7dayshop Magic Cube - Mini Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - EXTRA LARGE 850mah Battery - for Apple iPhone, iPad, iTouch, all Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Nokia Lumia, Motorola Moto G, HTC, Blackberry, Many Tablets, Laptops and PC's etc.
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars PORTABLE POWER MUSIC, 11 Jan. 2014
I have seen this product about 3 months ago at a party and listed in on my Christmas gift list. Love this little speaker. Connected via blue tooth without any issues and the sound is fantastic. Everybody that sees the little product wants to know where I bought it. I just bought one to boost the sound on an iPad used by an elderly person. It is so small and fit into my little briefcase, ready to provide music on the go when needed.

K-Tech SUCTION WINDOW MOUNT for TOMTOM GO 920 920t
K-Tech SUCTION WINDOW MOUNT for TOMTOM GO 920 920t
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SUCTION, 11 Jan. 2014
Bought this product for my TOMTOM 920. Love this product. Easy to use fit and release and has super suction

Le Creuset Cool Tool, 20.5 cm - Black
Le Creuset Cool Tool, 20.5 cm - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 17 Sept. 2013
Smaller than expected but big pots and oven pans fit easily onto it. It looks great and provide the heat protection required.

A Man After God's Own Heart
A Man After God's Own Heart
by Jim George

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GUIDE FOR MEN OF ALL AGES, 28 Oct. 2011
I read through the book and realised that I do not have to be perfect to be a man after God's heart! It once again stressed the critical role we have as husbands and fathers. I also used this book as a discussion framework regarding spiritual leadership for my 'to be son in law'. A must for every married man or those who intend to get married.

Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar Pro Pack
Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar Pro Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC GUITAR/PACKAGE F310 PROPACK, 24 Aug. 2011
This is a great guitar at a very reasonable price.This instrument is high quality and can easily match many more expensive models.

I would strongly recommend that you buy the ProPack package for few £ more as the electronic tuner, stand and bag are of good quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2011 11:20 PM BST

Filled with the Spirit: Understanding God's Power in Your Life
Filled with the Spirit: Understanding God's Power in Your Life
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars A PRACTICAL GUIDE, 26 May 2011
A must read book for Christians who want to live a victorious life - empowered by the Holy Spirit. This book does not only cover practical steps towards living a Sprit filled life but also answers questions like is speaking in tongues for today. We used this book as the basis for home group disussions around the topic of the Holy Spirit.

The Best of Stuart Townend Live
The Best of Stuart Townend Live
Offered by iconnectdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars The best praise and worship album in my collection, 15 May 2011
An fantastic collection of praise and worship songs! There is honestly not a single track that I do not love!

Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts (Inspirio/Zondervan Miniature Editions)
Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts (Inspirio/Zondervan Miniature Editions)
by Les Parrott

3.0 out of 5 stars CHECK THE SIZE OF THE BOOK, 20 Jan. 2011
Please note the Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.4 x 1.6 cm. It is very small, if I noticed this, I would not have bought the book

Just Six Guests: How to Set Up and Run a Small Bed & Breakfast, 4th Revised Edition
by Helen Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical guide, 8 Nov. 2010
We intend to start a B&B within the near future and were looking for some practical guidelines. This book provided just that and exceeded our expectations. It even provides some templates for some of the products required.

Page: 1 | 2