Profile for Marilyn Rees > Reviews

Content by Marilyn Rees

Marilyn Rees

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Afterlife (Afterlife Saga Book 1)
Afterlife (Afterlife Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Afterlife ( afterlife saga ), 21 Mar. 2013
An excellent tale. Thoroughly enjoyed enjoyable. Stephanie Hudson has a riveting way of keeping the story alive right to the end. I enjoyed the story and of course the ( comeuppance ) of the really evil ones at the end ..THE WHOLE STORY WAS VERY WELL DONE . I can't wait to read the next instalment.

Endlessly (Endlessly Book 1)
Endlessly (Endlessly Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Endlessly, 17 Mar. 2013
So many silly characters. I tried my best to get into the story but , alas I failed. So many characters who didn't appear to know who they were . Or even what they were doing.

Bound by Blood (The Garner Witch Series Book 1)
Bound by Blood (The Garner Witch Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bound by blood, 17 Mar. 2013
I really enjoyed the story and liked every one of the characters. P A Lupton. Has great skill in supernatural detective stories . However . I was very surprised the way the editor, and publisher had missed the way the words had been pushed together . One word. When there should have obviously been two spoiled the mood of the story. And. The mistake was reappeared more than a few times . Really . What were they thinking.

Box Set: Vampire Love Story Series (Four paranormal romance novels)
Box Set: Vampire Love Story Series (Four paranormal romance novels)

3.0 out of 5 stars Vampire love story, 13 Mar. 2013
I was very disappointed in this long drawn out series of vampire love . Just when I thought the story was getting into a pattern of some sort , the story got muddled again.

A Haunting at Storm House (A Ravynne Sisters Paranormal Thriller Book 3)
A Haunting at Storm House (A Ravynne Sisters Paranormal Thriller Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A haunting at storm house, 9 Mar. 2013
A really good book . Terror and ghosts combined with a mysterious old lady who started the lot off. If you like the combination , you will love this story. I know I did, and I am looking forward to the next story from Merebeth James

Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy Book 2)
Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 7 Mar. 2013
Shadow of night was a really good book. I was however hoping there would be another book to follow as it left a lot of unfinished buisness . I thought the players. Diana Bishop, the Witch, and the Vampire Mathew Clairmont, have a lot more to do within the story .I do hope Deborah Harkness concludes the story with a few more answers to the plot that unfolded.

For Sale: Old Manor House (free ghosts included) #1 (A Caitlin McLeod Gothic Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Ghost story, 2 Mar. 2013
I enjoyed the story and so will anyone who likes a neat mixture of romance , a few ghosties, good ones and bad ones ,and a little mystery all rolled into one tale.

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy Book 1)
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Discovery of Witches, 18 Feb. 2013
An absolutely riveting story . Rarely am I engrossed in a book so much I want to do little else but read it. A must for everyone who enjoys a detective story that involves .Vampires. Demons and Witches in a completely different light

Night Breed - Immortal Destiny Book 2: Immortal Destiny A Vampire Romance
Night Breed - Immortal Destiny Book 2: Immortal Destiny A Vampire Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Night breed, 29 Jan. 2013
If you enjoy Vampires ,Lycans, Witches and people who can speak to the dead , you may enjoy this the second book in the night breed series . Although the story got a little lost half way through , it soon picked up again. I can't wait to read the next instalment .

Murder on the Candlelight Tour (Magnolia Mystery Wilmington Series Book 2)
Murder on the Candlelight Tour (Magnolia Mystery Wilmington Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder on the candlelight tour, 24 Jan. 2013
Really good detective story, . Plus the added southern charm made this an excellent read. Pity Ashley did not get her man but I have a feeling there maybe another book to follow. I certainly hope so.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7