Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa

Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)
Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it as much as the first!, 12 Sept. 2011
After having read The Blood That Bonds I was hooked! I have waited 10 long months for Blood Hunt and lets say I was not disappointed! Absolutely brilliant. I shall be thinking about the characters for weeks again just as with TBTB - that when you know you have read a good book. Desperately awaiting The Children of the Sun now and I'm sure Mr Buecheler will not disappoint! Also can't believe Blood Hunt is so cheap - I would have happily paid alot more to get my hands on it!

Saving Rachel (Donovan Creed series Book 3)
Saving Rachel (Donovan Creed series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable!, 11 May 2011
Looking at the reviews on here they aren't brilliant. But I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I found it a page turner, very easy to read and the writing was to the point and not long winded. Excellent read.

The Blood That Bonds (The II AM Trilogy Book 1)
The Blood That Bonds (The II AM Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan. 2011
i wouldn't usually have thought this sort of book was my kind of thing, never having read a vampire book before. Very surprised, I absolutely loved it, loved it, loved it! Drew me in and kept me interested - a brilliant read.