Profile for Nikki Costello > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Friction
Friction

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab rockstar read!!, 23 Dec 2014
This review is from: Friction (Kindle Edition)
Wow!!! There's a new rockstar in town Alden Breck is arrogant, cocky, gorgeous and very sexy. Noa is a writer with a chequard past when the two meet after Noa is trampled whilst at a concert of Alden's band Friction it is definitely not love at first site especially on Noa's part but when circumstances lead to them spending lots of time together are things about to change or will Noa's past come back to haunt her.
Another fab read from LD Davis can't wait to see what she gives us next.

Carnal Persuasion (Severed MC Book 4)
Carnal Persuasion (Severed MC Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!!, 22 Dec 2014
I received a complimenty copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.
Carnal Persuasion is book 4 in The Severed MC Series and again it didn't dissapoint. The book is based on Cowboys story and with everything Severed as gone through recently he's holding onto a lot of the blame even though none of it was his fault. Enter Lucy you can feel the chemistry between these too straight away but Cowboy is pretty quick with the whole caveman thing and Lucy feels she doesn't quite fit in with the motorcycle club can Cowboy change her mind. Again as with the other books in the series there are lots of twists and turns and also lots of totally hot scenes to, we also find out what is happening in the lives of characters we have already meet and love aswell as meeting new ones. This is one of my favorite MC Series and can't wait to see what Ava and K T give us next.

An Underestimated Christmas (Underestimated 3)
An Underestimated Christmas (Underestimated 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved getting more Drew and Morgan, 21 Dec 2014
I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review

If you have read Underestimated and Underestimated Too then like me you probably have a love/hate relationship with Drew because of the things that had happened between him and Morgan, but I was so excited to find out where their life had taken them and let me tell you Jettie did not disappoint with this book. Yes they still have lots of ups and downs they have to deal with, the problems their little boy Nicolas his having whilst Morgan is also fighting her own demons but they are a family and pull together to be there for each other. Drew still has his demanding ways with regards to some aspects of his life with Morgan but in this book I feel we see a different side to him as he helps Morgan with her struggles and shows the love he has for his family. Definitely worthy of 5 stars and definitely a book I will be recommending.

THAT MAN 5 (The Wedding Story-Part 2)
THAT MAN 5 (The Wedding Story-Part 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Blake and Jennifer, 17 Dec 2014
That Man 5 The Wedding Story part 2 was a brilliant conclusion to Blake and Jennifer's story. The cliffehanger at the end of book 4 had me on tenterhooks and I couldn't wait to read what would happen next although it wasn't what I expected. Jennifer still has the wedding planner from hell and Blake's troublesome ex is still in the picture, and she will stop at nothing to stop Blake and Jennifer's wedding. Believe me there are lots of hurdles they have to over come before they get a chance at their HEA. I loved the epilogue to this book as it finished their story off perfectly and after reading it I'm hoping there will maybe a spin-off so we can have Libby's story too. Definitely worthy of 5* if not more and this series is definitely in my top 5 of favourites.
I received a complimentary copy for an honest review.

One Naughty Night (Harmony/Evolve crossover novella)
One Naughty Night (Harmony/Evolve crossover novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HOT!!!, 16 Dec 2014
Wow!! This book was one HOT read.
This is a quick and very sexy read. Barbie/Storm is hiding a secret and wants just one night to fulfill her sexual fantasies. Enter Jax and Zach both have very different sexual qualities but they work together to give Barbie/Storm exactly what she wants.
Definitely one to read.

Unveiled (Torn Series #6)
Unveiled (Torn Series #6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 13 Dec 2014
I love the Torn series and had really been looking forward to Lindsey and Dimitris book and although I enjoyed it I kind of felt something was missing and it felt a little rushed in places. It was good to see Lindsey had really matured in this book and that our Greek God was still so in love with her. Their relationship does hit a few obstacles along the way but they are ment to be together. I feel this book could do with some editing but overall I enjoyed it and can't wait for Amber's story next.

Lucca's Lust: The Luminara Series Book 3
Lucca's Lust: The Luminara Series Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 13 Dec 2014

My angel.

My dolcezza.

My instant attraction.

My love at first sight.

My breath-stealer

And everyting else inbetween.

Well what can I say about this book other than Amazing!

This is book 3 in The Luminara Series and is told from Lucca's, our very sexy Italian's pov. SJ gives us a real insight into Lucca's action's, thoughts and emotions from certain chapters in Book 1 Lussuria it shows us how he felt about Lexi from the first moment he set eyes on her and how determined he was to make her his. It's shows the raw intensity of their relationship and how he feels and deals with the things he finds out about Lexi's past plus the demons he is still carrying from his own past. SJ will have you falling even more in love with Lucca if that's even possible and I can't wait for the next book in this series.

Never Let Go (Take My Hand Book 4)
Never Let Go (Take My Hand Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conclusion to a great series!!!, 9 Dec 2014
This is the conclusion to Emily and Dexter's story and I loved it.
They are both now back in the UK and hopefully on the road to a long and happy life together. But things are never that easy and when a tragic revelation threatens Emily's world with secrets and lies it leaves her questioning everything she thought was real in her life will they both come through for each other and stay together. This is a fabulous series and would recommend it to everyone I did shed a few tears at times but it also made me smile and its beautifully written.

Lean On Me (Take My Hand Book 3)
Lean On Me (Take My Hand Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab read, 9 Dec 2014
This book is about Emily's best friend Racheal, she's vibrant and oozes confidence she's also in a wheelchair.
Jared Mattheson is the opposite of Racheal a little goofy and is more than happy to live off of his dad's credit card without a care in the world. When Emily and Dexter leave for the States Jared and Racheal are left behind and what starts out as a bit of fun with lots of alcohol turns into something more. They open up to each other and the lines of friendship begin to blur is this the start of something special for them both. It's was great learning more about Racheal and the sassiness she oozes is brill. These characters both bring out the best of each other.

Hold On Tight (Take My Hand Book 2)
Hold On Tight (Take My Hand Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A little darker but a fab read, 9 Dec 2014
This picks up exactly where we leave book 1 with a blast from Dexter's past showing up he finds it difficult to stay strong and starts to fall back into his old ways. For Emily this is the worst thing that could happen to them and we see Dexter starting to push her away but Emily has given up everything for Dexter and they are both now living in America so will she fight for their relationship and show Dexter that she is all he needs. This book is a little darker that the first one but again had me gripped from the first page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13