Profile for Elin Bark > Reviews

Content by Elin Bark

Elin Bark

Personalised/Engraved Silver Army ID Dog Tag Necklace Wedding/Page Boy/Usher/18th/21st Birthday Gift
Offered by Cr8AGift
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy service, 1 May 2014
Came quickly and it met my expectations as far as engraving went. It's not silver which possibly should be clearer. It is quite big and would look better as a key chain I personally feel but still a great personalised gift. The recipient loved it so I am still pleased

Facebook
Facebook

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Facebook (App)
As with the mobile app it has quite a lot of glitches, it closes unexpectedly. It also shows every single post on your timeline. So if you have liked some random pages everything will turn up in your news feed, it could be perceived as a bit annoying I suppose but its not a big issue.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB [Previous Generation]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablet for a great price, 15 Dec 2013
It's a great tablet for a great price. It works excellent. I've had some minor issues with the browser and once it died straight after it said it was fully charged. But apart from that one time it has worked without any major issues. Lacks an output for headphones which I think should be standard considering it is a tablet rather than a pure e-book reader. Its handy to bring anywhere and I don't regret buying it.

New Apple iPhone 5S - 6 Screen Protectors Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Dec 2013
They are pretty good. Also good that there are several screen protectors meaning if you mess up the first time applying them you always have a couple of extra ones to go to.

The Gatekeeper's Sons (The Gatekeeper's Saga Book 1)
The Gatekeeper's Sons (The Gatekeeper's Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, 15 Dec 2013
It was free so I downloaded it. Perhaps a bit simplistic. It is very similar to the hush hush books in regards to style. I haven't read the other books in the series but I probably will buy them at some point. A good read.

Solitaire Games Lovers
Solitaire Games Lovers

4.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Solitaire Games Lovers (App)
Its solitaire and it works well. Great way to waste time or when you are bored. Easy to use and no glitches as far as I've noticed

Madcase Apple iPhone 5 5s Premium Leather Wallet case Stand Cover incl. Screen Protector and Stylus Touch Pen - Black
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.
Price: 5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 15 Dec 2013
It arrived quick and it was cheap. It was exactly as described works well. No issues with it as far as I can tell. If you are looking for a good case for a good price I would recommend this. perhaps not the most extravagant case but it fills its purpose, although with 3 cards in the wallet part it gets a bit hard to keep closed.

On Basilisk Station (Honor Harrington Book 1)
On Basilisk Station (Honor Harrington Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Free, 28 Oct 2013
It was free so I decided to try it and I must say I liked it more than expected. It is the first of a series which many of the free kindle books are. I like this because that allows me to start a series and determine whether I want to spend money on the rest. I admit sometimes its frustrating when the other parts in the series are way priced up though. I fun entertaining read, and its free so why not?

Archaeological Theory: An Introduction
Archaeological Theory: An Introduction
Price: 20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential coursebook, 28 Oct 2013
Easy to read. Essential book for anyone studying archaeology. It is informative and it tells you what you need. The kindle version doesn't give you the page numbers which is a down, as you then need a hard copy if you are using it as a reference.