Profile for Graham Kitt > Reviews

Runnin Wild
Runnin Wild
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Runnin Wild Airbourne, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Runnin Wild (Audio CD)
The similarity/comparison with AC/DC is undoubted. Having said that this album is exciting, exhilarating and excellent from start to finish. Thoroughly enjoyable my first venture into this band has been rewarding. It will be difficult to better or equal. One of the most pleasing albums I have purchased for a very long while.

Matabi Berry 7 Sprayer
Matabi Berry 7 Sprayer
Offered by Hedge Nursery
Price: 22.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Matabi Berry 7 Sprayer, 19 Mar 2014
I purchased this product last year and have just got round to assembling the various parts. Must say initially that I didn't find the instructions very clear. It was easier to me looking at the box it came in to piece together. Once assembled I tried it out and found the sprayer a pleasure to use. There are cheaper sprayers on the market but this product oozes quality.

Fiskars Garden Light 135570 Lawn Rake
Fiskars Garden Light 135570 Lawn Rake
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars Garden Light 135570 Lawn Rake, 19 Mar 2014
My previous lawn/leaf rake cost considerably less however the plastic teeth/tines for whatever reason over a period of time have snapped off. I deliberated whether to pay as much as this but I'm pleased I did. This is a monster of a lawn rake! Light to use and made of sturdy materials it is a pleasure to handle. The large head covers so much more ground and I found the product very effective. Furthermore it has a ten year guarantee. All in all a wise purchase.

Helping Hand Litterpicker Grabber Reacher 80cm
Helping Hand Litterpicker Grabber Reacher 80cm
Offered by Simplelife Mobility
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping Hand Litterpicker Grabber Reacher 80cm, 2 Mar 2014
The reviews on this item were encouraging and having just spent an hour putting this item to the test I concur it is excellent. Previous litterpickers I have bought have been tiring on the wrist and fingers. O.K. this one was a lot more expensive but in comparison it is like a Rolls Royce and a delight to use. Sometimes you get what you pay for and this was effortless. Hopefully it will prove to be reliable for a long while. It certainly appears to be very well made. .

Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets
Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Chicken Manure Pellets 10kg by Westland, 21 Jun 2013
Highly recommended by fellow allotment holders I shall look forward to a bumper crop of produce! I've used Westland products such as compost and weedkiller in the past and always found them first rate so I've no doubt these chicken manure pellets will work a treat. In fact I'm going to feed my rose bushes with these straightaway.

100 Ecomony Plant Pots Mini - 2.5inch diameter
100 Ecomony Plant Pots Mini - 2.5inch diameter
Offered by Two Wests & Elliott
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 100 Economy Plant Pots Mini - 2.5 inch diameter, 13 Jun 2013
I prefer this size plant pot for pricking out individual seedlings. Firstly they use less compost and secondly I find the seedlings root more quickly. I didn't find this size easy to find on the internet. Once again Amazon came up with about my only option. Working out at about 15p each these are not cheap but on the other hand they are strong and of good quality so I will be able to use them over and over.

Magic
Magic
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic Bruce Springsteen, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Magic (Audio CD)
For some unknown reason this album by-passed me when released in 2007 so here I am reviewing it in 2013!! I wouldn't say this is a classic or vintage Springsteen album but there are some fine songs to appreciate and overall nothing to dislike. I have to agree that the production on some tracks doesn't sound right. For sure it sounds better on my MP3 player than on my hi-fi system.

Pyromania
Pyromania
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Pyromania Def Leppard, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pyromania (Audio CD)
There wasn't a track on this album I didn't enjoy which is commendable. Suffice to say that in my humble opinion Pyromania doesn't quite reach the heights of Hysteria which is truly outstanding.

Chase The Dragon
Chase The Dragon
Price: 10.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Chase The Dragon Magnum, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Chase The Dragon (Audio CD)
Having purchased my first Magnum album Vigilante I was inspired into buying a second recording by this band. What a wise decision. Once again this is an excellent offering and with a bonus second disc of live songs etc exceptional value for money. Now well into my sixties I cannot believe how good this band are. Better late than never I shall be looking to acquire a third album by this talented outfit. Any suggestions?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2013 3:32 PM GMT

You're Gonna Get It
You're Gonna Get It
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars You're Gonna Get It Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, 1 May 2013
This review is from: You're Gonna Get It (Audio CD)
Bought this some while ago and have only recently got round to playing it. Always a positive I liked this album straightaway. Listen to her Heart the highlight of ten fine songs. My only criticism and buyers take note this album is barely thirty minutes long.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5