Profile for Russell Henry > Reviews

Content by Russell Henry

Russell Henry (Worcestershire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Oypla Electrical 2000w Portable Electric Instant Convector Heater With Thermostat 2kw
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Jan. 2016
Really belts out the heat. This is much better than my old one ever was. For this price, what's not to like?

Kilner Butter Churner 0025.348 - Learn How To Make Home Made Butter - Manual Glass Butter Churn
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Only for people with robust arms and shoulders, 10 Jan. 2016
Use this twice now. It's supposed to take about 12 minutes but I've spent half an hour churning each time. It does make one's arm ache.

It makes butter.

Microfibre Cleaning POD For Touchscreens Mobile Phone Tablet PC - Twin Pack
Microfibre Cleaning POD For Touchscreens Mobile Phone Tablet PC - Twin Pack
Offered by ABSOLUTEMART

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and made me laugh, 10 Jan. 2016
Bough this to go in my sin's Christmas stocking. Gave me the best laugh of the holidays. The pod comes with two grades of microfibre, one on each side. He was using the fine side to clean his Kindle screen and commented that it wasn't making much difference. I suggested he turn it over, so he turned his Kindle over and cleaned the back. I'm sure I'm not his real dad.

This item is advertised as a twin pack. It actually came as two single packs.

Anyway, it does what you'd expect.

Warheads Mega Sour Sweets & Candy Gift Box - Perfect Affordable Gift For Any Occasion - Letterbox Friendly Gift Box

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but poor value, 10 Jan. 2016
Expensive for what you get but my sour-loving son enjoyed it.

Noah [Blu-ray]
Noah [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

1.0 out of 5 stars So that's where the population of Kidderminster came from, 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Noah [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Grandfather, father and uncle... which one of them had sex with the two girls to repopulate humanity then?

I would like Amazon to credit my life with the two hours I lost watching this drivel. Did they threaten the firstborn of all the participants to get them to make this film? I can't see how else they could have assembled the cast.

My wife often ridicules my ability to suspend my disbelief and sit through any old rubbish, but even I couldn't sit through this without squirming uncomfortably, nodding off and constantly looking at my watch to see how long it was until I could switch to Match of the Day.

In short, dreadful script, poor acting, woeful special effects. Save your money and spend 2 hours and 17 minutes doing something more productive, like watching a bowl of porridge cool down.

Zombies!!! Director's Cut Second Edition Board Game
Zombies!!! Director's Cut Second Edition Board Game

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow and repetitive, 30 Dec. 2012
It's got zombies and it got the family around the table at Christmas but it is far from the most stimulating game I've ever played. Will be OK for the caravan.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
Offered by Pudsey Computers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 30 Dec. 2012
Easy to install. Great picture quality. Don't use the mic so can't comment on that. Overall, a very good item.

Light Up Wrist Ball
Light Up Wrist Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Light Up Wrist Ball (Electronics)
Got this as a stocking filler. I had previously played with the real Powerball. I have to say, this is fine. It works perfectly well and seems pretty robust. Good value.

Lose Yourself (Soundtrack Version) [Explicit]
Lose Yourself (Soundtrack Version) [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars It's Eminem - it's rubbish, 30 Dec. 2012
What can you say. Bought this to add to a home video at the request of the subject. But it's rubbish. Really, really rubbish.

MSI HD 7870 Twin Frozr AMD Graphics Card (2GB, PCI-E 3.0 x16)
MSI HD 7870 Twin Frozr AMD Graphics Card (2GB, PCI-E 3.0 x16)

4.0 out of 5 stars Monster, 30 Dec. 2012
Got this for my son for Christmas. Once we got this installed and cranked his game settings to the max and saw a flawless, stutter-free performance his face lit up, quite literally.

The reason for 4 stars is because of the struggle we had to fit it. I knew it was a large card but I had no idea just what a monster it is. We really struggled to get this in the case both lengthwise and widthwise (not sure exactly but it must be nearly a foot long and an inch thick). We had to rearrange all his other expansion cards to get it in and it was a frustrating experience.

Once in though, it was fantastic. If you are buying this card, just check how much space you have inside your case.

Page: 1 | 2