Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Treatment Masque 300 ml
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Treatment Masque 300 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!! would recommend, 29 July 2014
I got a free sample of this treatment in a magazine and I was a bit dubious but thought it was worth a shot.
Usually my hair stays fairly straight after straightening in the morning, and I can go a whole day without straightening, however the next morning (if I don't wash my hair) I still need to straighten it again. If I wash it definitely need to (otherwise I look like something out of silence of the lambs!)
I used this treatment on Saturday evening and blow dried and straightened my hair that evening too. After sleeping on it, I was surprised to find that I could run a brush through my hair and that was it - no other treatment needed! I was very happy.
Monday morning I woke up and it was still straight, excellent! I had to wash my hair Monday morning though because I knew it would start to get greasy during the day if I didn't. I washed it and blow dried it, and apart from a few small curls at the top of my neck (where my hairline joins), the remainder of my hair stayed straight. I was quite impressed.
I washed it again this morning (Tuesday) and it did need a full straighten again this morning, however it didn't take as long as usual, so I wonder whether the treatment was still working? It does say it lasts 4 washes.
Anyway, because it was so easy to use and saved me a lot of morning straightening hassle, I will be purchasing the treatment and hopefully it works as well as the sample. Would definitely recommend!

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Heat Activated Treatment 120 ml
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Heat Activated Treatment 120 ml
Offered by Keep Me Natural Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and Works a Charm!, 29 July 2014

CTM Women's Skinny Leather Belt
CTM Women's Skinny Leather Belt
Offered by eFashionsquare

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality and would recommend, 29 July 2014
Very nice quality and would recommend, however when they said 'skinny' belt, I assumed they meant the width, not the circumference! Very hard for my UK size 12 waist to get into, and had to make another hole. I don't think I'm particularly large but according to this belt I am. I think it would be better to put where the holes start and end in the description, so that people are aware of what size waist or hips you'd need to get into it. There is no way this would fit around my hips, but luckily I only wanted it for my waist with a dress I made.

BRAND NEW - 32PC TRAVEL SEWING KIT - With Case / Includes Needles - Threaders - Mini Scissors - Pins - Safety Pin - Colored Thread Bobbins - Flexi Tape - Thimbles - Buttons - ALL IN A COMPACT CARRY CASE - On Sale
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, and good for a quick fix, 29 July 2014
It's not bad, and good for a quick fix. But the scissors are not as pictured. I received tiny little ones that don't cut anything, so that's minus a star.
The thimble is made of cheap plastic and the needles went straight through it, so now I have a nice hole in my finger which bled for at least an hour. Minus another star.
Overall, I'm not completely disappointed because the thread and needles and pins are good, but I will have to order another set of sewing stuff for my major fixes.

Korbond 25 g Professional Dressmaker Pins
Korbond 25 g Professional Dressmaker Pins

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to use, 29 July 2014
Just a set of pins, very easy to use, look exactly as pictured and are a good length. In future I would purchase a set that had bobbles on the end of the pins, as they would be easier to spot and take out, but this is down to me, so I have no problems with the pins I received. Thank you, would recommend

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars really good covers and a cleaning cloth too, 24 July 2014
really good covers and a cleaning cloth too. Makes the screen really bright compared to others I have used. Also they seem quite resistant to fingerprint smears, unlike other covers, which is good

iPad Mini Case, iPad Mini Retina Case, ESR Yippee Colour Series Trifold Case Smart Cover for iPad Mini 2 with Retina Disply_ Precise Cutout for Dual microphone (Exciting Yellow)
Offered by ESR Case UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good case and good quality, 24 July 2014
Really good case and good quality. I like how the buttons are protected as well, means less damage can occur. I'm not really a fan of the 3 fold cover being different sized folds, the end one is a different size to the other two, which means it doesn't fold perfectly. I have had cases before that fold better, because all three bits are equal, but it's not that big of an issue, I'll just have to get used to it

Celicious White Rugged Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 | Samsung Galaxy S3 mini Case [Tough Armour] Cushioned Extreme Protection Dual Layer Heavy Duty & Ultra Hybrid
Offered by TechDecor UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, very sturdy and if I dropped my ..., 24 July 2014
Good case, very sturdy and if I dropped my phone it would be protected. Good quality. The size isn't perfect, the bottom of the case is slightly longer than the bottom of the phone. It holds in there perfectly but it doesn't look that great because the silver part of the phone is visible, bit annoying, but worth it to protect my phone

Blush Professional Platinum 7 Piece Make Up Brush Set
Blush Professional Platinum 7 Piece Make Up Brush Set
Offered by Blush Cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars nice brushes but very small set, 18 July 2014
nice brushes but very small set. would be useful for a child or teenager who is just starting out, but i have used much nicer and easier brushes in the past. good price for what they are but have seen better

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
very fun game to play, especially as co-opf

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20