Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Peterkin UK Ltd 8 Shot Cowboy Gun
Peterkin UK Ltd 8 Shot Cowboy Gun
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 July 2014
good really good quality and a nice item to complete a mexican bandit look for my dad for a wild west themed party that we are throwing

Western Bandit belt with case for adults.
Western Bandit belt with case for adults.
Offered by QuidSave
Price: 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 July 2014

Sony PlayStation 3 12GB Console with FIFA World Cup 2014 Game (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 12GB Console with FIFA World Cup 2014 Game (PS3)
Offered by Staraxe Ltd
Price: 179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 July 2014
good product, easy to set up and use. must be the slim version as it is not like my personal one, this one was bought for work. its really good and fast paced and i would recommend it

Mexican Poncho Fancy Dress Accessory

Sombrero, Large. Black
Offered by Costumes R Us Ltd
Price: 7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Sombrero, Large. Black (Toy)
lovely and big and great for a wild west themed party. this is for my dad who is going as a mexican bandit so he is very happy

NEW GREY ANIMAL TAIL CAT DOG FANCY DRESS
NEW GREY ANIMAL TAIL CAT DOG FANCY DRESS
Offered by Indisguise Party store
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 27 Jun 2014
I bought this as I am going as a Coyote (yes, you read right) to a Wild West themed party (and I wanted to go as something other than cowboy or indian... or cactus, as my boyfriend is... odd)

Very good quality and a nice colour. Doesn't quite match the rest of my outfit but ah well, what you gonna do? for the price i can't fault

UNISEX CRUSHABLE FOLDABLE SOFT STRAW SUMMER TRILBY HAT (57cm, BEIGE)
UNISEX CRUSHABLE FOLDABLE SOFT STRAW SUMMER TRILBY HAT (57cm, BEIGE)
Offered by VIZ-UK
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and good price, but had to send back, 27 Jun 2014
good quality hat and i agree, crushable :) but it had a dirty black fingerprint like mark on the rim so i returned. refund process was good though so top marks!

Ladies Fur Legwarmers Silver Ostrich
Ladies Fur Legwarmers Silver Ostrich
Offered by PARIELLA

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but too tight for my legs, 27 Jun 2014
I bought these as I am going as a Coyote (yes, you read right) to a Wild West themed party (and I wanted to go as something other than cowboy or indian... or cactus, as my boyfriend is... odd)

I wanted these as furry paws, instead of actually buying a full on outfit, as it will be in July and BOILING HOT (so I hope)

Arrived quickly and very nice. A bit small but they'll do. I think I have fat calves anyway

NEW WOMEN LADIES LUXURY FAUX FUR CABLE KNITTED LONG FINGERLESS WINTER WARM GLOVE
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good price, 27 Jun 2014

Arrived quickly and very nice. A bit small but they'll do

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20