Profile for Kristin Roper > Reviews

Content by Kristin Roper

Kristin Roper "Fantasy Crazy" (Hampshire, UK)

Gym Master Elliptical Cross Trainer in Black & Red - 1 Year Warranty & Free Gym Ball
Offered by Mk-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Jun. 2015
Excellent item, and despite the issues I had (probably from over use!!!!), the customer service I was provided was absolutely brilliant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Item, 22 Nov. 2012
I wear this nearly every day for work now. It is a very smart and professional looking suit, although the sizes are a little on the smaller side.

(6230) smart pencil skirt suit black shadow stripe sizes 12-22 (20)
(6230) smart pencil skirt suit black shadow stripe sizes 12-22 (20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item, exactly what I needed., 22 Nov. 2012
This item is perfect for work, and came exactly as described. It looks smart and professional and fits very well.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - White
Offered by JellibeanUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Sept. 2012
Perfect product, for an extremely reasonable price! Worth every penny! I would highly recommend this product. Much better than what you have to pay for anything that you pay for an Apple product.

Elfsorrow: Legends of the Raven (Legends of the Raven 1)
Elfsorrow: Legends of the Raven (Legends of the Raven 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a fan, 23 July 2010
I am not really a fan of Barclay's writing style, but managed to slog my way through his books. To be honest I do not feel anything either way.

Shadowheart: Legends of the Raven (Legends of the Raven 2)
Shadowheart: Legends of the Raven (Legends of the Raven 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a fan, 23 July 2010

Demonstorm: Legends of the Raven (Legends of the Raven 3)
Demonstorm: Legends of the Raven (Legends of the Raven 3)

The Grave Thief
The Grave Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!, 7 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Grave Thief (Paperback)
When I first started reading the 'Twilight Reign' books, I admit that, what initially made me buy them, was the covers. I am happy to say that I am thrilled that I was that shallow, because had I not been, I would never have had Tom Lloyd's amazing story-telling as part of my rather large collection of fantasy. With every new book that comes out, I am blown away by how the story just continues to broaden, the characters to seem more real and the action to constantly pick up pace. While the story may grow darker, and some people want all light and fairies and unicorns in their fantasy, I prefer fantasy to be like this. Imperfect characters for an imperfect world, making stupid decisions and having to suffer the consequences. Is that not how we are in real life? However, as much as I can draw parrallels to todays day and age, it also creates a unique world, one which still allows me to escape to that little place in my mind that makes me think, 'What if I lived in a world like that?'. That after all is what fantasy is all about. Lloyd just continues to dazzle me, and I already cannot wait for the next in the series 'The Ragged Man'. If you are not reading Tom Lloyd you are missing out!!!

The Twilight Herald: The Twilight Reign: Book 2: Book Two of the Twilight Reign
The Twilight Herald: The Twilight Reign: Book 2: Book Two of the Twilight Reign

5.0 out of 5 stars EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST....., 7 Aug. 2009
Continuing Isak and many other characters stories from 'Stormcaller', Tom Lloyd introduces the second installment in the 'Twilight Reign' series. The action picks up seriously in pace, and everything starts to feel like it is spiralling out of the characters control. New and sinister characters are introduced, and they do nothing but enrich Lloyd's spell-binding story-telling. The Twilight Herald is as brilliant as 'Stormcaller', if not better and I loved every minute of it. Never have I read a novel that has left me with so many conflicting emotions with regards to the central players.

The Stormcaller: The Twilight Reign: Book 1: Book One of the Twilight Reign
The Stormcaller: The Twilight Reign: Book 1: Book One of the Twilight Reign

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING, 7 Aug. 2009
If you have not already picked up a copy of 'Stormcaller', by Tom Lloyd, I suggest you do so now. His characters are fascinating, his writing is superb, and the action is non-stop. I picked up this book and couldn't put it down! There is magic, war and love, all wrapped up in one explosive debut of a novel! Tom Lloyd is definitely one to watch, and if you love fantasy as much as I do, this is one series you NEED to add to your collection!