Profile for Miss A A Barr > Reviews

Narrow Tampico Fibre Short Bristle Long Handled Upholstry Brush
Narrow Tampico Fibre Short Bristle Long Handled Upholstry Brush
Offered by Lakkaur Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2015
Great brush perfect for my sofa, works brilliantly for cleaning it

GoDoggie-GLOW - SALE NOW ON - 48% OFF - NEW USB Rechargeable LED Dog Safety Collar - 6 Colours & 3 Sizes - Super-Bright LED's Glow & Flash - Your Dog becomes Highly Visible - Connects to Devices to Recharge - No Batteries Required - Great Fun & Improved Dog Safety - Blue Large
Offered by HF Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar, 14 Feb. 2015
This collar is perfect it arrived quickly and after I had a few problems with it the company have been nothing but helpful to get it resolved. I would certainly use this company again and would higly recommend this collar it's fantastic for night time or early morning walks.

i-Blason Apple iPhone 5C Leather Book Folio Wallet Case 4G LTE AT&T / Verizon / Sprint CDMA GSM Version - Pink
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
Great case, perfect colour and ideal for protecting my phone. It arrived swiftly and is as described.

Pintoy Tractor and Trailer (Large)
Pintoy Tractor and Trailer (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tractor my two year old absolutely loves it, 8 Jan. 2015
Fantastic tractor my two year old absolutely loves it! Although he did point out that it has no driver so I'll need to buy him one I think. I bought the animals to go in it and he loves the cows to travel in the trailer, they fit perfectly.

Ornami Sterling Silver and Gold Plated Family Tree Design Oval Locket on 46cm Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, perhaps a bit light in weight., 16 Dec. 2014
It arrived quickly and well packaged. It's a little lighter and perhaps a bit tinny but to be honest it's a lovely design and a great size it's inexpensive so I think overall good value for money.

Cotswold Sandringham Buckle-Up Wellington -Size- 6 -Color- Black
Cotswold Sandringham Buckle-Up Wellington -Size- 6 -Color- Black
Offered by Charnwood Safety Footwear & Workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 4 Dec. 2014
These boots are fantastic I got them in a green colour and I have used them everyday twice a day for two months and they're still going strong usually by now my wellies have given up on me but these are just great. There comfy, a good price and have served me well so far.

Pamela Mann 50 Denier Footless Tights Slate
Pamela Mann 50 Denier Footless Tights Slate
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I was after, 19 May 2014
These are a great price and fit really well. I'll definitely be ordering more soon. They're ideal and thick enough to cover my lily white legs!

MobileExtraLtd® For Apple Iphone 5c Polka Dot Purple PU Leather Magnetic Flip Case Cover+Stylus+Guard

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit but the company have offered a replacement, 3 April 2014
The cover did not for my 5c but they have offered me a replacement or a refund. As it's only cheap I'm not too worried, possibly I just had a faulty item.

Official 'Sulley' of Monsters Inc 12" Plush toy - Disney/Pixar
Official 'Sulley' of Monsters Inc 12" Plush toy - Disney/Pixar
Offered by Liberty Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 14 Jan. 2014
It's quite pricey but a great toy my kids love it and its beautifully soft. I didn't mind paying the extra as it was a birthday gift.

Page: 1 | 2