Profile for ken > Reviews

Content by ken

ken (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WERO Lightning 8 Pin to SD Camera Card Reader OTG Adapter Cable For Apple iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro and iPhone 5S,iPhone 6s Plus with IOS9.2 above Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 10 May 2016
Does what it says with my iPad Pro 9.7. Nice to now be able to download photos from camera card to iPad when on the move. Slow download speed but am never in a hurry to download so doesn't bother me. Would recommend. Like the white colour as blends with apple chargers etc.

TECHGEAR® [SENTINEL PRO Sleeve (10)] - Slim Neoprene Zipped Protective Sleeve Case Cover with Anti-Shock Bubble Interior for Apple iPad 4, 3, 2, 1, iPad Air, Air 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7, Tab 4 10.1, Tab 3 10.1, Tab E 9.6, Tab S 10.5, Tab S2 9.7, Acer Iconia Tab 10, Asus MeMo Pad 10, Asus ZenPad 10, Google Nexus 9, and many more [BLUE]
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product overall., 10 May 2016
Some loose stitching on the inside (tidied up with scissors) and a tad large for the iPad pro 9.7 but it appears well padded and good for my travel case to keep my goods safe.

iPad Pro Screen Protector, Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass for 9.7-inch Apple iPad Pro - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Was worried I might waste this as I don't have much luck putting these ..., 10 May 2016
Was worried I might waste this as I don't have much luck putting these things on. One small piece of dust was caught but I was able to remove the protector and having removed the dust particle replace the protector with no issues. Great cover and keeps my new iPad pro safe. Lots of smears when using however but I don't think that can be helped whatever you use or don't use. Would recommend and no issues with pencil either.

Casework Relationship
Casework Relationship
by Felix Paul Biestek

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of a book for a while now so really pleased to see it on Amazon for the price of ..., 10 May 2016
This review is from: Casework Relationship (Hardcover)
Have been after this little gem of a book for a while now so really pleased to see it on Amazon for the price of 1pence. Its a classic for anyone working with people and still recommended reading on social care courses. Great find at a low cost (postage that is).

Terror Conspiracy Revisited: What Really Happened on 9/11, and Why We're Still Paying the Price
by Jim Marrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Intersting stuff, 31 Oct. 2015
A good read which makes me wonder more than I already did. The proof reader must have had an off day though as lots of typo errors.

Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 of The Malazan Book of the Fallen)
Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 of The Malazan Book of the Fallen)
by Steven Erikson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Its in my top 10, 11 Feb. 2015
I was simply blown away by the scale of this epic, for me this is my favourite book in the series (am halfway through Midnight Tides). If you liked book one prepare to be entertained at the highest level.

CalmingBreath Meditation Stool Cushion (Zen Black)
CalmingBreath Meditation Stool Cushion (Zen Black)
Offered by Calming Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 11 Feb. 2015
Does the job for my new stool and find it very comfortable.

CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
Offered by Calming Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of people gave it good ratings and I can see why, 11 Feb. 2015
Read up on the product before buying. Lot of people gave it good ratings and I can see why, its sturdy nicely made and ideal for myself. I am 6' 4" tall and I feel comfortable and relaxed whilst using this product so can recommend good for tall people.

Revoltech Danboard Mini Yotsuba&! Action Figure Amazon.co.jp Box Version(2013 model)
Offered by Export Japan 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, 1 April 2014
Very nice little figure mainly used in my photo project. The lighting eyes really top it off. What more can I say.

mantona Photo Equipment Case for SLR Camera (for camera equipment, side pockets, dividers, combination lock)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be so much better., 12 Mar. 2014
Would only recommend this for within the home. Its not strong enough or durable enough to handle travel use. Top lock came away from box with little to no hard use and can see the other rivets coming away easily if not real careful, you been warned.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5