Profile for ken > Reviews

Content by ken

ken (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 of The Malazan Book of the Fallen)
Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 of The Malazan Book of the Fallen)
by Steven Erikson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Its in my top 10, 11 Feb. 2015
I was simply blown away by the scale of this epic, for me this is my favourite book in the series (am halfway through Midnight Tides). If you liked book one prepare to be entertained at the highest level.

CalmingBreath Meditation Stool Cushion (Zen Black)
CalmingBreath Meditation Stool Cushion (Zen Black)
Offered by Calming Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 11 Feb. 2015
Does the job for my new stool and find it very comfortable.

CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
CalmingBreath Folding Meditation Stool
Offered by Calming Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of people gave it good ratings and I can see why, 11 Feb. 2015
Read up on the product before buying. Lot of people gave it good ratings and I can see why, its sturdy nicely made and ideal for myself. I am 6' 4" tall and I feel comfortable and relaxed whilst using this product so can recommend good for tall people.

Revoltech Danboard Mini Yotsuba&! Action Figure Amazon.co.jp Box Version(2013 model)
Offered by iGrace-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, 1 April 2014
Very nice little figure mainly used in my photo project. The lighting eyes really top it off. What more can I say.

Walimex Photo Equipment Case for SLR Camera (discontinued by manufacturer)
Walimex Photo Equipment Case for SLR Camera (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be so much better., 12 Mar. 2014
Would only recommend this for within the home. Its not strong enough or durable enough to handle travel use. Top lock came away from box with little to no hard use and can see the other rivets coming away easily if not real careful, you been warned.

Ex-Pro® LCD TFT LED TV, Laptop, Plasma, iPad, Tablet SCREEN Pro Cleaning Fluid (200ml) Large - FREE Large Microfibre Cloth.
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Mar. 2014
Impressed with this! After spending far too much time trying to clean my new iMac screen I bought this product as a last attempt to find a solution. If you use it as directed and take your time with the cleaning cloth you will have fabulous results.

Mcoplus -Compatible Wireless IR Remote Control Control for Nikon D7100, D5200, P7100 P7700 D7000 D5000 D3000 D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D70S D80 D90 D100 P6000 8400 8800 F75 F65 F55, LiteTouch 150ED, 140ED, 130ED, 110S, 100W, D600, Nikon 1, J1, J2, J3, S1, V1, V2 as ML-L3.
Offered by Mcoplus

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 12 Mar. 2014
It works and looks more sturdy than other one I purchased from different seller, which lasted for about 5 mins worth of use.

Lego Minifigures Series 10: Sad Clown
Lego Minifigures Series 10: Sad Clown
Offered by FireStar Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute figure, 12 Mar. 2014
Purchased as part of a photo project I am starting and I can see why people love these little figures. Detail, movement and sturdiness make Lego mini figures a must for collectors old and new

Lego Mini Figure - Series 11 - Constable