Profile for paul > Reviews

Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 2 [DVD]
Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Shatner

5.0 out of 5 stars beam me up baby, 13 April 2014
I remember the original series and am not disappointed with this compact and attractive box set. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

Cassidy: Vide Cor Meum (from the film "Hannibal")
Cassidy: Vide Cor Meum (from the film "Hannibal")

5.0 out of 5 stars where do I go from here, 13 April 2014
This is so mesmerising that I simply have to buy the rest.....but I can't find it anywhere. ..the download quality is poor. .Amazon cloud player leaves a lot to be desired.

Adventure Time Finn And Jake Mug Gift Boxed Officially Licensed
Adventure Time Finn And Jake Mug Gift Boxed Officially Licensed
Offered by Blue Banana Alternative Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars call me a mug, 13 April 2014
This was for my daughter and she loved it. I personally think it's too much to pay for a mug. The product arrived promptly and in good condition. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

Trans-Europe Express
Trans-Europe Express

5.0 out of 5 stars nice face ....shame about the legs, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Trans-Europe Express (Audio CD)
Great album, however, disappointed with the download quality of the amazon cloud player. Album good....download not so good. Must inform amazon.

Solid Gold Hits [Explicit]
Solid Gold Hits [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars shame about the download, 13 April 2014
I am a fan and therefore I am pleased with the album, however the quality of the download is poor....bitty as are several of my downloads from amazon cloud player.

Mens 12 Pack Assorted Colours Soft Ribbed Boxer Shorts Underwear Trunks
Mens 12 Pack Assorted Colours Soft Ribbed Boxer Shorts Underwear Trunks
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 13 April 2014
Unfortunately this product did not meet my needs at all. The sizes are not the same as the high street and the finish is of a poor standard.
I have already returned them to the supplier.

Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]
Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars breaking bad box set, 4 Nov. 2013
Like millions of others I am a big fan of this show. The box set arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

New XLoop SOLO Unisex Sport Wrap Sunglasses UV400 100% Protection (gloss balck & blue frame grey lens)
Offered by Europe Fashions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good driving shades, 9 Jun. 2013
I am a professional HGV driver and I wear these shades during the course of the day. They are cheap but of a good quality and they do a good job. I would recommend this product to any buyer.

Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 7)
Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 7)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY! Loved it!!, 9 Jun. 2013
Fast-paced and extremely witty, this book is very dark! Landy still uses Skulduggery's witticisms and snarky quips and his nick-of-timeliness which would obviously keep any devoted fan happy! He introduces new characters with subtlety and intelligence! MUST READ THIS! BUY THE WHOLE SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! Also check out Tanith Low in the Maleficent Seven, a book written a few months after the events in Kingdom of the Wicked! :) :P

Fall of Night: Morganville Vampires Book 14
Fall of Night: Morganville Vampires Book 14
by Rachel Caine

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 9 Jun. 2013
It is really different from the other Morganvilles, I'm not sure how I feel about Claire moving out of the town but it is still very well written and has made me eager for book 15 :) :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3