Profile for adele > Reviews

Content by adele

adele

Page: 1 | 2
The Vampire King (The Kings Book 1)
The Vampire King (The Kings Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WANT BOOK 2 NOW!!!!!, 13 Feb. 2012
This is book one of a new series from HKW and another unputdownable download. It is a spin off from her Big Bad Wolf series but you dont need to read them first as it stands on its own but I can assure you if you read this you will be hooked and will buy all the other books by HKW - I DID lol. This series as per the title concentrates on the Vampires in our midst whereas although a few of the BBW much loved characters from the BBW series are mentioned they don't play big roles. As per usual HKW has written another excellent story which draws you in and you cant put your kindle down. I made the mistake of starting to read this yesterday evening and couldn't stop till the end, so was very sleepy today, good job the kids are on half term and I didn't have to get up quite so early.

Drake of Tanith (The Chosen Soul Book 2)
Drake of Tanith (The Chosen Soul Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 12 Feb. 2012
Loved this second instalment of the chosen soul series, as usual the men are all handsome, big, strong, masculine and not of this world. A storyline that keeps you turning the pages and the ending always just that little bit of a tease. Heather Killough Walden is a brilliant author and her books never disappoint they just leave you desperate for more.

The Chosen Soul
The Chosen Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Chosen Soul (Kindle Edition)
Just finished reading this for the second time as bought the sequel Drake of Tanith and wanted to refresh my memory. I think it was even better the second time round :)

The Dread Witch Chronicles: Awakening
The Dread Witch Chronicles: Awakening

5.0 out of 5 stars could not put down, 20 Jan. 2012
loved this book and cant wait for the second to be released. I want to know how Kallista progresses with the philosopher stone, Rhavi with her new powers from Odin's spear, and Dakota's training in the other realm!!!!!! This book didnt tie up at the end and leaves you wanting more! Morgan Le Fay, does she escape from the dark realm and Solara with the power from Merlin, is she truly dark and does she ever find King Arthurs sword? I could go on - Please tell me that a second book is in the pipeline :)

Violet
Violet

1.0 out of 5 stars badly translated, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Violet (Kindle Edition)
I read the first chapter and gave up, it has been badly translated and so does not make any sense. The grammar, mixing up male and female, just everything so reads as though a four year old wrote it. It might be a good read in its original language but sorry in its current English format it is horrendous.

Chloe & The Unicorn
Chloe & The Unicorn

2.0 out of 5 stars kiddies fairytale, 5 Jan. 2012
Cant say I really enjoyed this book, well its more of a very short story as I am way too old for the content, loved the picture on the cover which is why I downloaded it, its a story about a spoilt brat who learns her lesson, great to download to read to little girls under the age of ten at bedtime.

Sleeping Goddess (Shadow Series Book 1)
Sleeping Goddess (Shadow Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 5 Jan. 2012
Couldn't put this book down it had all my favourite type of characters, demons, werewolves, vamps, fairies etc and enough action to keep me attached to my kindle lol had quite a few spelling mistakes/wrong words which was a bit confusing at times but most of the mistakes made me laugh and didn't detract from the storyline or my enjoyment of the book and I really can't wait for book two to find out what happens to Lucy next

Bewitching the Werewolf (Megan Stephens Book 1)
Bewitching the Werewolf (Megan Stephens Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 21 Nov. 2011
enjoyed this as it was just my kind of book, paranormal romance - only wished it was longer. I agree with one of the other reviewers in that the description did give away most of the plot but this didnt detract from my enjoyment. Would have given 5 stars if had been longer :)

Prince of Hazel and Oak (Shadowmagic Book 2)
Prince of Hazel and Oak (Shadowmagic Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE WRITE A THIRD, 30 Aug. 2011
Just finished an epic read of both books one and two, not much sleep over the last couple of days as couldnt put first one down, had to immediately buy the second and was hooked again. Im a very tired but happy reader though PLEASE write more as I need a further fix lol

Both books are very well written and grab your attention from the begining there is plenty of action to keep you absorbed in the story and I was very dispointed when I came to the last page as I was aware that this was the last book available to download by this author at the present time - Please Mr Lenahan write quicker

Shadowmagic
Shadowmagic

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVED LOVED THIS BOOK, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Shadowmagic (Kindle Edition)
Couldnt put my Kindle down and once finished had to buy the second book just to find out what happened next.

Page: 1 | 2