Profile for F. Anderson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Keto Cookbook, 3 Jun. 2015
Updated for the modern Keto fan or newbie this is a great starting out in low carb or Keto recipe book

Naked Paleo: Food Stripped Bare
Naked Paleo: Food Stripped Bare
by Pat Divilly

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Paleo Guide, 17 Jan. 2015
This book is by far the best paleo guide I have read. It is a quick read with simple instructions for a paleo diet and lifestyle without the need for lengthy scientific explanations. I have read a lot on paleo but was still left confused at times however this book is a perfect set of guidelines with some really delicious recipes using everyday clean ingredients. The recipes are also practical when cooking for a family with the odd non paleo addition and for busy people such as breakfast bars for on the go and a paleo bread for when the need strikes as well as paleo sweet treats. Plenty of recipes that kids will love too. The recipes also don't take long to make. Would highly recommend this book for anyone wishing to adopt a healthier life style be it paleo or not and also for dairy free / gluten free diets.

Counting Calories: A True Story From An Average Jane Who Lost Over 120 Pounds In Less Than 6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars an honest account of weight loss, 1 Jan. 2015
A very honest account and simple way of losing weight. What she achieved could not have been possible without the correct mindset and this little book does just that.

True Calling
True Calling

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: True Calling (Kindle Edition)
I only downloaded this book last week on the recommendation of a fellow Twilight fan and I am so glad I did.
I haven't read a book so fast in a long time. I couldn't put it down. Siobhan Davis knows how to draw you into each character and really feel what's going on between each of them. Great read. I'm captivated and I know I will read it again. I really hope they turn it into a movie.

Vegan Slow Cooker: Low Stress Chef -  How to Cook Amazing Vegan Meals That Taste Delicious and Make (Learn to Make Fabulous Low Stress Vegan Meals in Your Slow Cooker)
Vegan Slow Cooker: Low Stress Chef - How to Cook Amazing Vegan Meals That Taste Delicious and Make (Learn to Make Fabulous Low Stress Vegan Meals in Your Slow Cooker)

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 3 Aug. 2014
The only reason I gave 4 stars is I wish there were more recipes but maybe I'm just being greedy as there are lots!! And unlike some recipe books where you would only make a few things I cannot wait to make all of these apart from the couple that contain soya as I avoid it.

My Aunt is an Alien 2
My Aunt is an Alien 2

5.0 out of 5 stars even better, 25 Feb. 2014
This book is even better than the first one. I cannot wait for the next one. Max age 5 Ireland

My Aunt is an Alien
My Aunt is an Alien

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 25 Feb. 2014
This is the best story ever. I cannot wait to read my aunt is an alien 2. And hopefully 3. And 4 and 5 will come out soon

My Monster Farts 3
My Monster Farts 3

5.0 out of 5 stars super brilliant, 24 Feb. 2014
This book is my favourite of all the monster farts series. I would really love it if Kate could write my monster farts 4 and 5 and lots more as I love reading them with my mom
Max age 5

My Monster Farts
My Monster Farts

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Monster Farts (Kindle Edition)
My 5 year old and 9 year old loved this book great to find something that interests them both r

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know (Nintendo Wii U)
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know (Nintendo Wii U)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic, 31 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my 5 and 8 year olds as massive fans of the tv show. It is terrible 80's style or else just cheap manufacture we are hoping to trade it in. Don't waste your money unless you enjoy just shooting skeletons over and over in 80's video game style
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 10:11 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2