Profile for Reviewser > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hama CD/DVD Laser Cleaning Disc
Hama CD/DVD Laser Cleaning Disc

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's supposed to, 26 Jan. 2015
Fixed a CD drive that wouldn't read discs anymore.
Did exactly what it was supposed to and cleared the dust off an internal disc drive leaving it in tip top working order.

Brilliant product

Panasonic WES4L03 - cleaning solution
Panasonic WES4L03 - cleaning solution
Offered by Electrospares

3.0 out of 5 stars An unnecessary evil, 26 Jan. 2015
Overpriced but unfortunately necessary.

I can't get over how expensive these sachets are... and they don't even last very long - need a new one every 2 months or so. Unfortunately though they are a necessary evil as I don't want to risk using a different solution with my Panasonic shaver

TP-Link TL-WA890EA N600 Universal Dual Band WiFi Entertainment Adapter with 4 Ports

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device, 26 Jan. 2015
My PS4 and Sky box refuse to connect to our extended AirPort wireless network, this was the solution.

It picks up the extended Wi-Fi network and then connects to the sky box and ps4 via Ethernet.

It's a handy solution and is incredibly reliable and has increased the speed that both devices connect to the internet to no end.

ICEPLANE PINK Twin Bladed Car Ice Scraper
ICEPLANE PINK Twin Bladed Car Ice Scraper
Offered by ICEPLANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, well thought out., 26 Jan. 2015
Still the best Ice Scraper out there. I own the white version and bough this one for my mum. The fact is that these clean windscreens of Ice much better though you do tend to get more cold ice on your hands as you do.

To me, it's a compromise worth living with.

Draper 24795 2.5-4.5mm Revolving Punch Pliers
Draper 24795 2.5-4.5mm Revolving Punch Pliers

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well and feel like they will last, 26 Jan. 2015
Very high quality punch pliers.
I needed something good to go through leather and these had the best reviews on amazon and I'd have to agree with the other reviews.
I just wish that when you locked them closed that the pin and head were closer together, but that's my only grip - hence 4 stars.

KELUX PS4 Camera TV Clip
KELUX PS4 Camera TV Clip
Offered by BROXY

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality stand., 26 Jan. 2015
Very impressed by this holder, it's far more customisable than the one that the PS4 camera comes with.

It's worth noting that this is metal and is quite heavy but it gives the impression that it'll last a long long time.

Great product

Knuma Connect 4-in-1 High Chair (Beech & White)
Knuma Connect 4-in-1 High Chair (Beech & White)
Offered by Torque Omni-Channel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly high quality, 26 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very impressed by this high chair, although there's no young child in our house we do frequently have young children over when parents come with their kids so this was a great replacement for the old tattered on we had in the house.

First off, can I say this is super simple to build and acually fairly easy to adapt to different age groups. In-fact it's super simple and it feels incredibly high quality. Also, there are no sharp edges, or any pieces of rough wood. Yes to a certain extent this is to be expected, but equally I feel it still isn't a given.

I find the seat belt system is also very good on this chair and is definitely good for the smaller kids.

Another point worth note is that this seems like it'd be incredibly hard to push over which is good. Also this is super easy to clean.

On the one hand this is very expensive but it definitely feels like it will withstand harsh treatment so I think it's worth it.

Belkin F8W499 Slim Fit+ Armband for iPhone 6 - Black
Belkin F8W499 Slim Fit+ Armband for iPhone 6 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality product by Belkin, 22 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was quite impressed by this, it fits snugly and the phone seems well protected.

I went running with it on quite a few times and never experienced any issues. It seem pretty well built so shouldn't be falling apart anytime soon.
The fact the case is very lightweight is very good too and the additional pocket - large enough for a single key, is a nice touch.

Bose ® SoundSport In Ear Headphones for Samsung Galaxy - Green
Bose ® SoundSport In Ear Headphones for Samsung Galaxy - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones that could benefit from the StayHear+ ear tips, 13 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love a good set of headphones, indeed my current set are the sublime Bose Quiet Comfort 20i's.

Now the Bose SoundSport headphones are a slightly different beast. Rather than being noise cancelling these little gems are meant for sport. As such they look quite funky with their green and grey colours and are quite fun. But that doesn't mean they are lacking anything in the audio department.

This is Bose after-all and once you have popped these into your ears that becomes clear. The sound they emit is very pleasing. Fairly bass heavy which is a signature of Bose's but not in an overpowering manner. To be frank, these sound pretty good and are perfect for a set of running headphones.

They also won't fall out of your ears as the ear tips have special pieces of rubber that hold it into your ear - albeit in a very comfortable manner.

Now I tested these in a few situations but the main one was running and unfortunately they dissapointed a bit but I am not 100% sure if it's a fair criticism. Basically these in-ear headphones let in a lot of ambient noise. However, whether this is a problem or not is personal choice as if you're running you probably want to be able to hear if there's a car near you. Personally I'd love if you could fit these with the StayHear+ tips which Bose uses on their QC 20i headphones as they block out a lot of noise on their own and would improve these headphones.

Other than that I was actually really impressed. These headphones sound great and the build quality is epic. These will definitely last. The in-line controls and mic are also good though some of my friends did complain of excess background noise.

Sage 50 Accounts - Single User - 1 Company (PC)
Sage 50 Accounts - Single User - 1 Company (PC)
Offered by Dino96Dino

4.0 out of 5 stars Great software for small and medium sized businesses - too much for very small companies, 28 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've heard it said a few times that you'd never get fired for purchasing a Sage product as they are what most would call 'industry standard, so when given the chance to review Sage 50 accounts I was pretty interested to see why there was such strong support for such a product.

We own a small online retail business so for that past 10+ years we have used QuickBooks by Intuit. Now quickbooks has certainly evolved over the years, and to be frank, it does fulfil our needs very well. As such, we decided to set up Sage alongside Quickbooks instead of as a replacement.

Now the set up - actually - was easier that we had anticipated data entry on a large scale will always take time, but it took less than we were expecting which was a nice plus. However, this all being said, I had to do a lot of googling as I was doing it. I reckon you can probably use QuickBooks fairly easily without too much help but Sage definitely required a deeper understanding and I was looking things up left right and centre. This isn't a criticism, some of the best software takes time to learn, but I just thought it is worth being aware of as it might influence your decision.

The actual software, at a core level, is fairly easy to operate once you've got past the initial questions stage and have looked into it. But I can't help but thinking that a lot of the functions are slightly beyond me. This is a seriously powerful piece of software and, I think, it is over-kill for our business by a long way. Perhaps if we had a couple of employees and had higher sales it'd make sense but for us this is actually too much.

There are a lot of functions that we don't use that might however come in very handy - and theres the ability to make the data available to your accountant automatically which I'm guessing could be seriously useful to many people.

Perhaps the best piece of advice I can give is make use of the 45 days of support you get with this when you register it. I think if you can nail everything in 45 days that you need to know this will be really useful. However for us, we are probably going to stick to QuickBooks though I'm going to continue to use this for a bit (still have 12 days support left) so I will update this if I think of anything else.

Update: I am pleasantly surprised by how stable this software is over QuickBooks, no crashes at all!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20