Profile for Adrian > Reviews

Content by Adrian

Adrian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jet Flame Pencil Butane Gas Refillable Lighter Torch Fuel Welding Soldering Pen By Buyincoins
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lighter, 17 Oct 2014
Great gas lighter, recommended.

Refillable Jet Pencil Torch Butane Gas Lighter 1300℃ flame for Fireplace Camping BBQ Cooking
Offered by Hossen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lighter, 17 Oct 2014
Great gas lighter, very useful. Recommended

ThruNite® T20T EDC LED Flashlight Max 255 Lumen with Cree XP-G2 LED (titanium, Cool White)
Offered by ThruNite® Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been great, 17 Oct 2014
This is a great little light let down by attention to detail, at least it was the case in the of the item I recieved. Great overal construction make this virtually indestructible, three modes from REALLY low to a useful low to turbo bright at 200+ lumens. A very useful size with an attachable pocket clip, and spare seals etc. So why did I only give this light 3 stars? Well in the product I received the LED was WAY OFF CENTRE, so the hot spot was almost to the edge of the flood. Making for a very uneven beam, and I am particular when it comes to attention to detail. So, did I keep it? NO, I returned it next day. Would I get another one, well yes I would like to order another to see if that is built properly. If so, I will be happy to keep it as I think it is otherwise an excellent light. But they only get a second chance, if I have to return it again for whatever reason I would not order another. So we'll see...

FENIX RC40 - rechargeable high-performance LED-flashlight
FENIX RC40 - rechargeable high-performance LED-flashlight
Offered by Hollands of Cumbria

5.0 out of 5 stars There's the sun and then there's this., 17 Oct 2014
This is an awesome flashlight!!! Firstly the build quality is a solid construction, (although my ocd was disappointed that not all was alighned cermetrical). But that aside, secondly the very practical way the operation and modes has been thought out...excellent! Thirdly, the performance of this light is exceptional! Great running time from the lowest mode through to turbo, although diminishing as a higher output is required....still fantastic! I have not had an occasion when this has run flat while using it a lot at night in the countryside. Great for search and rescue which I think is the intention of this light anyway! Going through the modes from a very useful low there are I think 4 or 5 clicks to turbo, I often reach a brightness that I think is the maximum as is is so bright. Only to be gobsmacked by pressing the button one more time and the brightness doubles, this is daylight in your hand at the press of a button if you wish. Tremendous throw and flood, and then as if that is not enough, it has a strobe that is so effective I'm sure it would stop a stampeding elephant at full charge in its tracks and do a 360 turnaround and run to its momma. All in all, I love this light! Forget your HID's you don't need em...LED's are only getting better and here is a perfect example, oh and one last thing...charging time is under 4 hours from flat. So use it all night and charge it while asleep, ready for the next time you need to light up a football field. Home charger plus car charger...nuff said, I'm outa here! Buy it!!!!!

Suunto Men'S X-Lander Military Watch Ss012926110
Suunto Men'S X-Lander Military Watch Ss012926110
Offered by H S Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, 24 July 2014
This is a great watch with many features and looks fabulous on the wrist, it's a very cool looking watch and it is a suunto. Nuff said!

Seiko Men's SSC019 Solar Diver Chronograph Watch
Seiko Men's SSC019 Solar Diver Chronograph Watch
Offered by iShannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, 24 July 2014
This is a very attractive watch, looks and feels great on the wrist. I have several Seiko's now and they have all been very functional and dependable watches, and this chronograph looks like it will follow the same trend. It has a nice weight to it giving it a real quality feel. Good bright lume when activated with a bright flash light, but it doesn't last as long as my other seiko monsters. But hey, it's solar powered so no battery replacement necessary. I had two links removed to fit my 8 inch wrist and I love it, stands out like a bright and colourful piece of jewellery. Quarts movement so very acurate. Highly recommended.

Rode NT 5 pair
Rode NT 5 pair
Offered by DJ and Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Rode NT 5 pair (Electronics)
Rode nt5 matching pair, great build quality and detail to these very popular mic's. I love em, so much detail resolved by these rode nt5's and so versatile. I record guitar, keyboards, vocals and the ambience of the outdoors. Wildlife to flowing streams, insects buzzing past, birds singing, foxes calling all with such clarity. Amazing!

2x £1 Pound Coin Holder hexagonal BLack colour 8606
2x £1 Pound Coin Holder hexagonal BLack colour 8606
Offered by betnix bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful must have item to keep your pound coins handy ..., 3 July 2014
Very useful must have item to keep your pound coins handy and organised, I have lost count how many times I have taken these out to pay for something and been asked where did I get it cos it's so cool!

Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger Shoulder Bag - Black, 5lt
Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger Shoulder Bag - Black, 5lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and very well made versatile bag that looks cool ..., 3 July 2014
Fantastic and very well made versatile bag that looks cool to boot, it's my go to bag for carrying what I need from a trip into town to a walk in the woods. I keep every day items I may need in it all the time and vary the rest depending on what I am doing. Thoroughly recommended!

Katadyn Pocket  Water Filter
Katadyn Pocket Water Filter
Offered by water-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the crop, 3 July 2014
This is a top quality, well made and very durable water filter. I am so impressed with the outstanding build quality of this item, not only that but it's reassuring to know that I can take my stainless steel canteen and fill it from any water source I come across outdoors. Obviously clean running water from a spring or river is preferable to still pond water, as it also helps in the longevity of this filter. Possibly the only filter you would ever need...excellent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3