Profile for Adrian > Reviews

Suunto Men'S X-Lander Military Watch Ss012926110
Offered by Millet Sports
Price: 215.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, 24 July 2014
This is a great watch with many features and looks fabulous on the wrist, it's a very cool looking watch and it is a suunto. Nuff said!

Seiko Men's SSC019 Solar Diver Chronograph Watch
Seiko Men's SSC019 Solar Diver Chronograph Watch
Offered by Watch Your Watch
Price: 225.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, 24 July 2014
This is a very attractive watch, looks and feels great on the wrist. I have several Seiko's now and they have all been very functional and dependable watches, and this chronograph looks like it will follow the same trend. It has a nice weight to it giving it a real quality feel. Good bright lume when activated with a bright flash light, but it doesn't last as long as my other seiko monsters. But hey, it's solar powered so no battery replacement necessary. I had two links removed to fit my 8 inch wrist and I love it, stands out like a bright and colourful piece of jewellery. Quarts movement so very acurate. Highly recommended.

Rode NT 5 pair
Rode NT 5 pair
Offered by Inta-Audio
Price: 239.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Rode NT 5 pair (Electronics)
Rode nt5 matching pair, great build quality and detail to these very popular mic's. I love em, so much detail resolved by these rode nt5's and so versatile. I record guitar, keyboards, vocals and the ambience of the outdoors. Wildlife to flowing streams, insects buzzing past, birds singing, foxes calling all with such clarity. Amazing!

2x 1 Pound Coin Holder hexagonal BLack colour 8606
2x 1 Pound Coin Holder hexagonal BLack colour 8606
Offered by betnix bargains
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful must have item to keep your pound coins handy ..., 3 July 2014
Very useful must have item to keep your pound coins handy and organised, I have lost count how many times I have taken these out to pay for something and been asked where did I get it cos it's so cool!

Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger Shoulder Bag - Black, 5lt
Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger Shoulder Bag - Black, 5lt
Price: 96.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and very well made versatile bag that looks cool ..., 3 July 2014
Fantastic and very well made versatile bag that looks cool to boot, it's my go to bag for carrying what I need from a trip into town to a walk in the woods. I keep every day items I may need in it all the time and vary the rest depending on what I am doing. Thoroughly recommended!

Katadyn Pocket  Water Filter
Katadyn Pocket Water Filter
Offered by water-shop
Price: 232.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the crop, 3 July 2014
This is a top quality, well made and very durable water filter. I am so impressed with the outstanding build quality of this item, not only that but it's reassuring to know that I can take my stainless steel canteen and fill it from any water source I come across outdoors. Obviously clean running water from a spring or river is preferable to still pond water, as it also helps in the longevity of this filter. Possibly the only filter you would ever need...excellent!

Shiny Chrome Space Pen with Matching Clip
Shiny Chrome Space Pen with Matching Clip
Offered by The Pen Zone
Price: 23.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylish pen, 27 May 2014
This is a great stylish pen that works well and is a very convenient size, it looks good and feels very comfortable in the hand a true classic. Thoroughly recommended!

Removable Pocket Clip and Quick Release Lanyard Ring
Removable Pocket Clip and Quick Release Lanyard Ring
Offered by Menos
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clip, 9 Mar 2014
I ordered this clip atachment to go with the leatherman wave, although I also bought the nylon pouch and the kit to go with it. This clip I now leave fixed to the wave permanently because it looks cool, is great quality and very useful to be able to just slip this in my jeans pocket when I don't require all the kit. Fully recommended, if you've got the wave you have to get this. The lanyard clip that comes with it is not essential as the wave has one built in, but this can be used as an alternative or as an additional for another atachment. In summery, great clip, great quality and very useful.

Pentax Q Compact System Camera with 8.5mm and 5-15mm Lens Kit - Black
Pentax Q Compact System Camera with 8.5mm and 5-15mm Lens Kit - Black
Price: 383.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Pentax power!, 16 Jun 2013
This camera is a wonderful piece of kit, not like a standard point and shoot...but a full fledged miniature SLR with interchangeable lenses. Built like a tank a fully featured, small senser but great results and video. Really fun to use, think of it like Yoda...small on size...BIG on power...!!!

Caravan Manual
Caravan Manual
by John Wickersham
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Caravan Manual (Hardcover)
I wanted a useful manual to refer to when doing small jobs on my caravan, full of good advice which I wouldn't have known otherwise. This book remains in my van just as other essentials do, an excellent book to have and an indispensable item for the caravan.

Page: 1 | 2