Profile for Christos Mitsarakis > Reviews

Content by Christos Mitsa...

Christos Mitsarakis

Bonk: The Curious Coupling Of Sex And Science
Bonk: The Curious Coupling Of Sex And Science
by Mary Roach

5.0 out of 5 stars Exacty what I expected., 29 Mar. 2014
A very good bedtime book for everyone. Quite thorough investigation into the subject. Covers equally both male and female aspects. As I am an guy, I discovered many things about the female physiology that I did not know.

The Basics of Process Mapping, 2nd Edition
The Basics of Process Mapping, 2nd Edition
by Robert Damelio

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as an introduction to the subject, 29 Mar. 2014
The book is perfect if you have no idea about process mapping and want to get a very quick but to-the-point introduction. It is really very easy to read and understand. I read it front to end in about four or five hours. This could be very usefull for busy professionals who would like to find out what process mapping is and if it could apply to their to their bussiness. After reading it, not only did I understood all the fundumentals, but I could also implement some of the principles in creating process maps for my work (by the way I am a structural engineer - project manager in a structural design firm). I reccoment it for all who want to know the basics. However, if you need to dig deeper into the subject or if you already know the the basic principles, then this book is not for you. To sum up: very good value for money, easy and quick to read, gets you right into the point.