Profile for C Kennedy > Reviews

Content by C Kennedy

C Kennedy

Breo Roam Duo Pack Unisex Digital Watch with Multicolour Dial Digital Display and Multicolour Bangle B-TI-RO3M-7L
Price: 7.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy Breo, 20 Nov 2012
I bought four Breo watches last Christmas for gifts. One still works. Do not buy Breo watches - complete waste of money sadly. My friend who bought a very similar watch from Primark still has a working watch!

Corrag
Corrag
by Susan Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Soul, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Corrag (Paperback)
This is a beautiful book set during a harsh yet romantic period. The historical perspective is extremely interesting but it is the sensitivity, simplicity and beauty of Corrag, the central character, that makes this book so special. I guarantee that you will love her. This is a read which is, quite simply, good for the soul.

Grey and BlackSports armband case cover for the nokia n8
Grey and BlackSports armband case cover for the nokia n8
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd
Price: 4.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Adjustable Enough, 2 Nov 2011
This is a fairly poor quality item, which I didn't mind as I paid very little for it. However, as a size 10 female, it was just too big for my arm. It is not very adjustable at all. I did read another review before purchasing, which said it didn't do big arms but thought small would be okay, but it appears if you have small arms or large arms it is no use! If you are in the middle, it is probably fine - good luck! I am also having to pay to return it which I am not too pleased about.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing odd, colour not as per web., 9 Mar 2008
Ir ordered navy small and received black. Bottom half is VERY small and quite restrictive with little stretch. Top half is quite roomy for a small. Items arrived clearly not clean with deodorant marks and a strange perfume-like smell which was really strong. If I had time I would return but I need them urgently. I will have to wash before wearing and just hope they don't shrink further!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2008 5:20 PM GMT