Profile for chelynnah > Reviews

Carpet Fix Cloth Tape
Carpet Fix Cloth Tape
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really a carpet to carpet tape, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Carpet Fix Cloth Tape (Misc.)
It's really strong and would be great for taping down edges of carpet to proper flooring. I was looking more for something that would hold a rug onto a carpet. This would do that, but I suspect it would leave very sticky residue.

Ex-Pro Sony NP-FP30,50,51,70,71,90,91, AC-VQP10, BC-TRP Fast Travel-Pro Charger Sony Camcorder DCR-HC Series [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says :), 4 Dec 2013
I wasn't happy with my previous charger as I felt it was heating up way too much when charging so I took a chance and went with this one. I after several charging cycles I am very happy with it. While it gets warm to the touch while charging it isn't getting as hot as the other charger I had.

New Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display 2013 2nd Generation - iPad Mini 2 (ALL Model Versions) PURPLE Multi-Function SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & iPadMini Purple Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 4 Dec 2013
I'm torn between 4 & 5 stars. At the end of the day you get what you pay for, and at just under £6 this is well worth the money. I'm just not convinced about how long it will last.

I originally purchased, and am using, a more expensive folio/book style cover, but wanted something slimmer for the odd occasion. This does fit that bill. The back fits the mini retina absolutely perfectly and the front cover works, covers the right area, turns the screen off and on. I'm just not completely convinced about the quality of the front cover. It does fold in all the right places, but it feels very cardboardy, and I'm not sure that over time, being carried in a bag or backpack etc, and being constantly folded, it would hold up. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

However I'm happy to be proven wrong and (aside from a few who had a dodgy batch and the seller replaced them) the feedback on the other versions has generally been good. At the end of the day for a small price it does what it says on the tin, so I'm happy enough :)

For the person who reviewed that the colour wasn't quite the same for the purple, I can confirm that in mine it was. Perhaps they have changed the picture or improved the colour batch?

Bundle of 6 Fiber Tip Stylus Pens with 6 Lanyards - Retail Packaging (Hot Pink + Light Blue + Green + Dark Blue + Red + Purple, 4.5 inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 4 Dec 2013
I had originally purchased a mesh tipped stylus from another seller and fine point rubber tipped stylus's from this seller.

I preferred the mesh tipped ones, and found that this seller also supplied mesh ones. I can honestly say I am thrilled with these. As happy as I was with the more expensive one I got first for how easy and smoothly it worked, I can honestly say these are even better! I paid the same for that first one as I paid for the whole package of these.

I'm very pleased, not only with this product, but with other products I have ordered from this seller. They are providing high quality items at a reasonable price, as well as providing great customer service as they are very responsive to feedback.

I will be buying from them again :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 8:45 PM GMT

TeckNet® Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / New Apple iPad Mini Retina Display Screen Protectors (Pack of 6) Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - but almost too perfect, 28 Nov 2013
I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I always buy the multipacks because I know it's going to take me 2-3 tries to get it on with no dust and no bubbles, so I never take marks off for user error. In this case tough the holes are cut SO perfectly for the camera and home button that there is no margin for error which means a lot more fiddling to get them right and more chance for dust/fingerprints etc to happen while applying. I'm also trying to decide whether the finger smudging is showing up worse on the screen protector than it did on the original screen.

I did go through all 6, and finally got it 'almost' perfect on the last, but being a bit OCD about it I ordered another pack.

Thin Tip Premium Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 High Precision Universal Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Stainless Steel and Aluminium - Retail Packaging (Aqua Blue/Dark Blue/Purple, 5.5-inch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 28 Nov 2013
I'm probably being overly picky here because the first 'pen' I got was a mesh one, and it is so much smoother than the rubber tipped ones. One of the pens didn't seem to work at first, but it does now. I do like the finer end compared to some of the bigger ends I've seen, and the fact that three extra tips are supplied is good. It does seem that these take more pressure on the screen than I'm comfortable with though.

So overall they are good, great value for money, and I'm just being picky because I really prefer the other type better.

And I do have to say 2 thumbs up for the awesome colour options.

edited to add I have just seen the same seller offers mesh tipped variety (slightly different design) so will order those, but will hang onto these as well.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 3:13 PM GMT

Certified by Apple - Lifetime Warranty - Bundle of 2 Extra Long 6.5 Feet 8-Pin Lightning USB Charger Cables for iPhone 5 5c 5s iPod Touch 5 Nano 7 iPad 4 iPad mini iPad Air - for Sync and Charging - Premium MFi Quality (Pink + Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with these!, 28 Nov 2013
When I first tried to buy a longer lightning cord earlier this year the only one I could find was heavy and chunky (aside from the cheap ones that got bad reviews about falling apart).

Having recently purchased another device that needs this connector and knowing that OH will be getting one soon, I decided to look for some new ones as the ones supplied just are not long enough.

The previous reviews were good enough to convince me to give these a try. I bought them in pink and blue so they could be easily distinguished from the other myriad of white and black cords we have for our devices.

I am absolutely thrilled with these. Very fine lead, narrow plastic around the connector which means it doesn't cause my Otterbox 'plug cover' to become misshapen, and yet the build quality feels very sturdy and secure.

Both worked immediately upon plugging in and charged very quickly. So no issues with compatibility. I liked the fact the company had a lifetime guarantee, which also helped when choosing to buy from them, but I have to say I would be surprised if these don't last as long as, or longer than, the originals supplied. Would definitely consider ordering another set to pack for travelling with.

Edit to add: Have been using these for almost a month now for iPhone 5 and iPad Mini Retina and they are absolutely brilliant. No issues whatsoever. I am definitely considering ordering another set to pack for travelling with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 2:35 AM GMT

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive iPod touch 4G Stylus - (Newest Technology) Touchscreen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Woven Fabric Tip for Ultra Responsive, Smoother Glide, and Increased Accuracy (Rose Pink)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the mesh, 28 Nov 2013
I haven't had need for the capacitive pens yet, as while I own an iPhone and an iPod the pen just seemed excessive. I have recently purchased an iPod Mini and decided to give the pens a try. Based on the reviews I decided to try the mesh (though I also bought a rubber ended one), and I have to say the mesh is so much easier and sleeker to use, and doesn't leave the rubber smudges that the rubber ones do. Very impressed with this!

Panasonic Infinium Ready-to-Use AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Panasonic Infinium Ready-to-Use AAA Rechargeable Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Work with Panasonic DECT Cordless, 28 Nov 2013
We've had our phones for a few years now, and the batteries were going. I was going to replace them with the official branded ones that matched what they came with, but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance with these. It's been a few weeks now and they are working a treat! I see no difference to when the others were at their prime.

So at half the price for twice the amount of batteries it's definitely a good buy

Off The Leash: The Secret Life of Dogs
Off The Leash: The Secret Life of Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any dog lover, 28 Nov 2013
Have been following this on FB for months and jumped at the chance to have the collection in book form. Bought it for the Kindle and it just works. So true for those who live with dogs, especially multiple dogs. You can see yourself in so many of the situations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8