Profile for vivkay11 > Reviews

vivkay11

RHA CA-200 Headphone
RHA CA-200 Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars CA200's = Top Purchase, 24 Nov 2011
I bought the CA200's to give as a present, however when they arrived (very speedy delivery) they were just so nice I couldn't part with them!! I was already familiar with the British RHA brand as I also own the SA 850's, another decent headphone at a decent price. However after reading all the positive reviews for the CA200's I made my purchase. I'm extremely pleased with them and they deliver such great sound quality, I would highly recommend...top purchase!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2011 9:27 PM GMT

RHA SA-850 Headphone
RHA SA-850 Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Headphones, 12 Nov 2011
I love my RHA SA-850's not only do they look nice, for which they get many compliments, they also sound amazing! There are so many headphones to choose from at the moment it was a difficult choice but I am completely satisfied with my purchase of the SA-850's and would recommend them to anyone! I was really surprised at how good the sound quality was for such a reasonable price, considering the cost of similar headphones from other brands. I love the, padded head band which is adjustable and the ear cups fit perfectly, also keeping my ears snug in the cold winter weather! The detachable cord cable looks great, something a little different from other headphone designs. All in all I think these are brilliant value for money, providing excellent sound and nice design.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
Offered by LookBeautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Moroccan Oil review, 12 Nov 2011
After a friend recommended this product to me I thought I would try it out. At first I was a little hesitant to spend so much on what seemed so little but it was definitely worth it! I bought the 100ml bottle and use it regularly and it has lasted me ages! No questions it definitely conditions your hair, even with application of the smallest amount, and smells lovely! I will with out doubt be purchasing another bottle once mine eventually runs out.

An Introduction to the Science of Phonetics
An Introduction to the Science of Phonetics
by Nigel Hewlett

5.0 out of 5 stars book review, 12 Nov 2011
This is a brilliant book, for both those working in the field and those who just want an introduction to phonetics, speech acoustics, hearing and speech production. I really liked the layout although I think it's best to read the whole book through from start to finish, it's easy to dip into different chapters to gain insight into the different topics. Nicely written with several visuals to help clarify the text. Very pleased with my purchase of this book.

Sony Car cassette adaptor
Sony Car cassette adaptor
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

4.0 out of 5 stars Car Cassette adaptor, 12 Nov 2011
I bought this item as my car only has radio & a cassette option for playing music and wanted to listen to my mp3 music! I was really pleased with this car cassette adaptor, as others have not lasted long, however this I have had for quite a while now and have had no problems. The sound quality is good also. Good value for money.