Profile for pat.b > Reviews

pat.b

Miss KG Women's Poser Black Microvelvet Slingbacks Heels 3082100979 4 UK
Miss KG Women's Poser Black Microvelvet Slingbacks Heels 3082100979 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 11 Feb. 2014
Beautiful shoes but a little too bling for me however beautifully made and well worth the money. I have just ordered another pair which are a bit more reserved ha ha.

Amy Winehouse - The Biography 1983 - 2011
Amy Winehouse - The Biography 1983 - 2011
by Chas Newkey-Burden

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not a biography, 25 Jun. 2012
This is more about critics reviews than Amy herself, in my view the Title of the book is very misleading.

Apollo Teak Companion Tete a Tete 2 Seater Love Bench - wedding anniversary gift idea! - Jati Brand, Quality & Value
Offered by Jati

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 July 2011
I have been thinking of buying this companion bench for 12 months, I decided to shop around and see what was on offer in garden centres, there is nothing to compare of the same quality and price. I'm just sorry I didn't buy it last year when it was £50 pounds cheaper! The quality of the craftmenship is superb,and it was delivered within 7 days of ordering. My only complaint is that it was delivered fully packaged and I had to sign to say it was recieved in good order, thankfully it was perfect!