Profile for Mrs. Margaret A. Golby > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Margaret ...

Mrs. Margaret A. Golby "Greycrazy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
New Cranks Recipe Book
New Cranks Recipe Book
by Nadine Abensur

5.0 out of 5 stars Cranks Recipe Book, 28 April 2014
This review is from: New Cranks Recipe Book (Paperback)
Wow, First of all I didn't realise that Cranks had closed down all but one of their Restaurants. Great shame. But glad to know that they still have the one at Dartington still open. When we were last in Devon we went there..... amazing. Next this book contains the recipe for the fabulous HOMITY pie.... absolutely gorgeous. We always have some of this when in South Hams ....it's to die for.WE had some locally recently and it was very disappointing..... nothing like what we've had in Devon. BUT finally this book was ordered at around 1830 on Friday night and it arrived, very well packaged on the Saturday morning, probably less than 18 hours from time of order. Very well done Amazon. Your services still amaze me. It's a pity that the PO aren't so good and so quick !!

31038 Racing Greyhounds Figurine with a 'Cold Cast' Bronze Patina Effect
31038 Racing Greyhounds Figurine with a 'Cold Cast' Bronze Patina Effect
Offered by Hands and Heels

5.0 out of 5 stars racing greyhounds., 3 April 2014
I was impressed by the speed with which you got the statue/model to me. I was also very amused at how you packaged the box. The box held the model, securely held in place by the thick polystyrene "box". You the gave me a good clue as to how to further protect the box by wrapping it in bubble plastic.( I'll use that method for any parcels I have to send out !!!) That made sure the box was also undamaged. You provide an excellent service and I was delighted at how quickly the package arrived.

Centennial [UK DVD] [1978]
Centennial [UK DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Richard Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Centennial., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Centennial [UK DVD] [1978] (DVD)
This was a must buy. I'd watched it of TV around the time it was first made. It was truly enthralling. My husband had never seen it so we are now enjoying it together. Has to be a good storyline as TV these days goes from bad to even worse. We highly recommend it.

Judgement and Wrath: The Second Joe Hunter Thriller
Judgement and Wrath: The Second Joe Hunter Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Hunter 2, 25 Feb 2014
Can anyone really be as evil as Dantalion ??? Possible but hopefully not to many of us think like him.

Brilliant research and pace in the story. If I'm reluctant to put a book down it HAS to be good. I'm a very picky reader and this one really does fit !! Some of my fiends think I'm rather mad to read such novels but to me its escapism on the grand scale to my mnd. Long may Joe be alive for matt Hilton the write about him.

Slash and Burn: The Third Joe Hunter Thriller
Slash and Burn: The Third Joe Hunter Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Hunter., 25 Feb 2014
I think this is the third in the series. I had to order it quit quickly when I realised No.3 was rapidly coming to it's close. Amazing to get a brand new book for 1p...... even cheaper than charity shops. Amazon never fails to deliver when promised.
I haven't started this novel yet but expect it will be equally as good a the first two in the series.

How the States Got Their Shapes: Season 1 [DVD]
How the States Got Their Shapes: Season 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars the shapes of the US states., 25 Feb 2014
I decided to buy the video after watching s few of the TV programmes of this series. Fascinated !!! I'm hooked on the information these programmes provide and the information provides a lot of answers. I can thoroughly recommend this DVD.

Dead Men's Dust: The First Joe Hunter Thriller
Dead Men's Dust: The First Joe Hunter Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Hunter 1., 25 Feb 2014
I have been searching for a suitable replacement for Lee . Very difficult I can promise you. Matt Hilton looked promising as a) he is British and 2 ) he writes about an American sleuth.

It was a long but worthwhile haul to find him. I bought Joe Hunter 6 first and then decided to look online for the earlier tomes. I quickly found No. 1 and read that one quite quickly..... very spine chilling. So, I quickly earched for No.2 which i', just about through. Joe and Rink are great characters. What makes these boks so special is that they as just a meticulously researched as are Lee Child's book. I can happily recommend both authors.

Paul Smith Men Eau de Toilette Spray - 100 ml
Paul Smith Men Eau de Toilette Spray - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith spray, 25 Feb 2014
I bought this for a friend for his birthday.

He loves "smellies" and was delighted. Buying this type for a friend is very difficult when you don't know their tastes in male fragrances. fortunately HE was delighted with it. Another good point is the price. it just goes to show that purchasing on-line is a better deal as your price was approximately half that of the High Streets... say no more.

Queen, The DVD Collection: Greatest Video Hits 2 [DVD]
Queen, The DVD Collection: Greatest Video Hits 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Queen
Offered by Factory Shop Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen DVD2, 25 Feb 2014
An equal match with Queen DVD 1. The only pity is that a few of the songs transferred to tape aren't on the DVD. I would have like to see " Slightly mad " and "These are the days of our Lives" also included on the DVD..... they shouldn't have been left off. Both songs are well worth seeing as a DVD, so why were they omitted ???
Still good to watch.

Queen, The DVD Collection: Greatest Video Hits 1 [DVD]
Queen, The DVD Collection: Greatest Video Hits 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Queen
Offered by Factory Shop Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen DVD 1., 25 Feb 2014
We have been Queen fans for years. We have the tape versions of these live / studio recordings of their making of videos of heir work. We have watched both DVDs but wish some NOT on the tape recordings were actually had been includes. Not Amazon's fault. Well worth watching if you are a Queen fan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6