Profile for Alexandra B > Reviews

Breakfast At Tiffany's [DVD] [1961]
Dvd ~ Audrey Hepburn
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, great film, 18 Sept. 2012
I hadn't seen this film before and having read the novel I decided to buy it on Amazon. Despite going for a pre-used copy, the product was in great condition and I very much enjoyed the film (although the ending is completely different from the book!). It's a classic for a reason.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym headbands, 18 Sept. 2012
The bands are nice and absorbent, they look stylish and they are comfortable. Great for the gym or running. I bought these as a present for a sporty relative, and they look good enough to offer as a gift.

NIKE Swoosh Tennis Bandana Black
NIKE Swoosh Tennis Bandana Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job it should, 18 Sept. 2012
Great product, it does exactly what it should do and it looks stylish. Perfect for using in the gym or running.

Digital Thermometer with Holder (Food, Wine, Meat etc)
Digital Thermometer with Holder (Food, Wine, Meat etc)
Offered by We Cost Less

4.0 out of 5 stars Digital thermometer, 23 April 2012
High quality product, very sensitive and accurate. Only problem is that it is somewhat top-heavy, so you need one hand to balance it unless placing it in a tall vessel.

Personalised Engraved Silver Pocket Watch in in a velveteen pouch. Free engraving
Offered by Amazing Engraving

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for men, 7 Mar. 2012
I ordered this item as a present for my boyfriend, and I was extremely pleased with its quality and the efficiency of its delivery. The engraving team were in touch with me to finalise the engraving, and they were helpful and courteous. I would recommend this to anyone as a high quality yet well-priced present for a man.