Profile for ARavingLooony > Reviews

ARavingLooony

Dragon Age: The Masked Empire
Dragon Age: The Masked Empire

3.0 out of 5 stars Too biased towards Orlesians, 5 Jun 2014
Probably my least favorite book so far. It seems the auther had a huge boner for Orlesians and the elves constany get screwed over even robbing an elf of her well deserved revenge at one point. Yes I get the fact elves are looked down on in Thedas but that dosent mean they should get screwed over all the time. This book also gives a good reason why Loghain hates Orlesians so much as I read through this I really started to hate the Orlesians as much as I do the batarians in the ME franchise.

The Pleasure Farm: An 'Everything-Goes' Sex Resort: Book Two
The Pleasure Farm: An 'Everything-Goes' Sex Resort: Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 April 2014
Holy hell that was awesome, both book's were. Hope to see the cruise one very soon this is definatly worthy of 5 star's.

Dragon Age - Asunder: 3 (Dragon Age 3)
Dragon Age - Asunder: 3 (Dragon Age 3)
by David Gaider

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of DA Asunder, 20 Jan 2014
Serves as an excellent explanation of what happens between that trainwreck of a game DA2 and the upcoming DA:I which I am skeptical of but from what I have seen so far look's promising anyway back to the book.as alway's it is a good read like the last 2 book's and as someone who dosen't read book's much/at all this,Calling and Stolen Throne are the only book's I have ever read beginning to end. it gives you a bit more of an insight into the Mage vs Templar war that starts in DA2 and also has cameo's from 2 character's from DA:O I wont say who but there you have it and one other thing is that there is actually a Templar in this who isn't a complete douchbag.