Profile for Woody101 > Reviews

Content by Woody101

Woody101

Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Offered by Blue Diamond's
Price: 46.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for game capture, 2 Jan 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I was a little apprehensive about buying this because there are some bad reviews suggesting that you can have various audio and video quality issues unless you own a super-PC of some sort. My laptop is a year or so old and only cost me 300, so I was worried that I might encounter the same issues described in the bad reviews. When I first tried using it, it seemed that my fears came true as I encountered both audio and video issues. However, after doing a quick search on YouTube, I quickly found answers to the problems. All I needed to do was make two very simple changes to the settings within the Roxio software options - 1. Change the TV setting to NTSC_M and 2. Change the recording method to AVI. Once I made these two simple changes, it worked absolutely fine and has done so since. So, all I can say is don't be put off by the bad reviews - if these reviewers had spent 5 minutes searching for answers to the problems via the internet, they would have been happy customers too.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 11:38 AM GMT