Profile for L. Florin > Reviews

Content by L. Florin

L. Florin (manchester, uk)

Cars 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
Cars 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 9.87

3.0 out of 5 stars playability not 3+, 16 Feb 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cars 2 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
I brought this game for my just 5 year old. Even though the game content is appropriate for 3+ unfortunatly the play ability is not. It requires quite a bit of reading and my son is beginning to read, but his skills weren't up to this level. He gets frustrated with it quite easiler and needs a lot of input, which I do not mind but he wants to do it himself. I really like the game as an adult and I am sure in a year or so my son will like it too, I only hope he is still into cars by then.

Jobs People Do
Jobs People Do
by Felicity Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars a super book, 4 April 2010
This review is from: Jobs People Do (Hardcover)
My 3 year old little boy loves this book. The pictures are great and the stories work on lots of different levels. The individual stories are a good length and very informative.

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves this game, 4 April 2010
My little boy is 3 and loves this game it is great for counting as well as getting used to the spot patterns on the dice as these match to the cards. My one crit would be that the dice is quite small and for counting spots can be quite difficult...saying that he coped very well with the dice and didn't bother him at all, but just somrthing to consider.

Orchard Toys Insey Winsey Spider
Orchard Toys Insey Winsey Spider
Offered by Jac in a box
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves this game, 13 Feb 2010
This is a great game our little boy loves it. It is great for counting and shape recognition, our 3 year old can recognise a diamond and a semi-circle as well as the 4 basic shapes thanks to this game.