Profile for Ian > Reviews

Content by Ian

Ian

Page: 1 | 2
Hershey's Reeses Peanut Butter Cups 51 g (Pack of 10)
Hershey's Reeses Peanut Butter Cups 51 g (Pack of 10)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay, 19 Aug 2013
it was okay nothing for me to get exicited abou. I a bit bored with the choclate now. I will

Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups 42g (5 Pack)
Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups 42g (5 Pack)
Offered by Dolci Di Lechlade
Price: 7.85

4.0 out of 5 stars it was nice enough but though the peanut butter was just a little dried out for my taste, 19 Aug 2013
it was nice enough but though the peanut butter was just a little dried out for my taste i wont be buy them again.

A Quiet Night Out
A Quiet Night Out
Price: 12.14

4.0 out of 5 stars I have heard skeltern and stilgoe i though it would be a blast, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: A Quiet Night Out (Audio CD)
I have heard skeltern and stilgoe i though it would be a blast. The has been the first album I have bought in ages.

I Had a Black Dog
I Had a Black Dog
by Matthew Johnstone
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars have previous read this publication and the way the cartoon help people understand this condition the better., 19 Aug 2013, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: I Had a Black Dog (Paperback)

Living with a Black Dog
Living with a Black Dog
by Matthew Johnstone
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars I have previous read this publication and the way the cartoon help people understand this condition the better., 19 Aug 2013
I have previous read this publication and the way the cartoon help people understand this condition the better for other people

AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD+R Spindle Pack of 100
AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD+R Spindle Pack of 100

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this item because it would give me more for money instead of going to dixions to buy dvd., 19 Aug 2013

Living with Schizophrenia, second edition
Living with Schizophrenia, second edition
by Neel Burton
Price: 9.37

4.0 out of 5 stars I have read this book from the library and found it a worthwhile book to read, 19 Aug 2013
I have read this book from the library and found it a worthwhile book to read and keep for reference to use it.

An Introduction to Mental Health Nursing
An Introduction to Mental Health Nursing
by Nick Wrycraft
Price: 22.24

4.0 out of 5 stars The book look qutie good it will take me a while to read all the text and thinking about it., 19 Aug 2013

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Hive
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Hive
by Joe Corroney
Price: 13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the brog and hope this is a good read ????, 19 Aug 2013
I like the brog and hope this is a good read ????

what is not to like about the brog.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 10:03 PM BST

Star Trek: The Next Generation / Doctor Who: Assimilation 2 Volume 2 (Star Trek/Doctor Who)
by J. K. Woodward
Price: 10.80

4.0 out of 5 stars It will round out the first chapter of the this graphic novel., 19 Aug 2013
It will round out the first chapter of the this graphic novel which I have still to read. hope it is grood.

Page: 1 | 2