Profile for Freddie Flintstone > Reviews

Content by Freddie Flintstone

Freddie Flintstone "Jane" (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gaslight [ 1944 ] Uncut & with extra's
Gaslight [ 1944 ] Uncut & with extra's
Dvd ~ Angela Lansbury
Offered by brrsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story played beautifully by all (including a very young ..., 29 Sept. 2014
Great story played beautifully by all (including a very young Angela Landsbury). May seem a bit slow compared with the films we have now, but if you are a fan of the black and whites don't miss this one - loved it!

Sabotage [DVD]
Sabotage [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem!, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sabotage [DVD] (DVD)
This little black and white gem is thouroughly enjoyable. It is quite dark to start with and hard to see whats going on, but do bear with it. I was transfixed to the screen and can honestly say this is one of my favourite Hitchcock films. A bit of trivia; the lead role, played by Sylvia Sidney is the same lady who plays the Grandmother in Mars Attack! Watch and enjoy - Sabotage not Mars Attack :)

Criss Cross (1949) Region 1,2,3,4,5,6 Compatible DVD. Starring Burt Lancaster and Yvonne De Carlo
Offered by Seedhouse-Rare-Movies

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Film Noir?, 23 July 2014
If you like Film Noir I am sure you will like this. However I can't help but feel that the ending could have been better - but maybe I just expected mnore criss crossing!

Don't be put off, it does give an entertaining story and both leads are great.

E45 Emollient Bath Oil - 500 ml
E45 Emollient Bath Oil - 500 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 10 Jun. 2014
I bought this bath oil after Boots stopped doing their oil (which I had used for many years). After trying other brands and being very disappointed I was delighted with the E45. My only gripe is that it is dearer than the Boots own but not as good - but it does make your skin lovely and smooth. I would definately recommend it (and cheaper from Amazon :))

500mm x 50M Large Bubble Wrap
500mm x 50M Large Bubble Wrap
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: 500mm x 50M Large Bubble Wrap
I bought this roll for my Mothers move. It arrived very quickly and was very good value. It is a very big roll and did 90% of the packing needed. I would definately recommend this, I would certainly buy it again if required.

BT Freestyle 750 Single DECT TAM Phone - Titanium Grey
BT Freestyle 750 Single DECT TAM Phone - Titanium Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy, 4 April 2014
I bougth this 'phone for my Mum because of the large buttons and ease of use - she is no 'techie'! She hasn't had any problems with it and loves the large buttons! Have to take care when holding it, there are buttons to the side that you can inadvertantly press, otherwise perfect!!

Ultratape Adhesive Packing Tape ~ FRAGILE
Ultratape Adhesive Packing Tape ~ FRAGILE
Offered by only the best deals 4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Stands out!, 4 April 2014
I bought this for my Mums move, she had so many ornaments nearly all the boxes were 'fragile'. This tape is not as strong as the brown packing tape but certainly did the job of alerting the removals men to handle the boxes right. Well worth the money.

Jiffy Bubble Wrap Roll 600mmx25m Clear Ref JB-S20L-060025
Jiffy Bubble Wrap Roll 600mmx25m Clear Ref JB-S20L-060025
Offered by PolyPostalBags

3.0 out of 5 stars quite thin but worked, 4 April 2014
I bought this to wrap my Mothers crockery when she was moving. It has very small air pockets and is quite thin. Having said that none of the items were broken so it did the job! If you have large items and/or very fragile ones don't buy this. If you have smaller items it is fine - it did the job I bought it for.

Austrian Crystal Made with Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace with chain for Women
Offered by Mia JEWELRY

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem!, 31 Dec. 2013
What a lovely little gem - literally! I bought this for my Auntie for Christmas but would like to have kept it. The colours are beautiful and it is a dear little thing. Definately would recommend it.

The Film Noir Collection - Fear in the Night [DVD] [1947]
The Film Noir Collection - Fear in the Night [DVD] [1947]
Dvd ~ DeForest Kelley

3.0 out of 5 stars Old but enjoyable, 30 April 2013
I am a big fan of Film Noir and so couldn't wait to see this film. It is quite poor in quality but you can hear most of what is said. The storyline does grip you but it is too short, in my opinion. Good little film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3