Profile for Shankly > Reviews

Shankly (Coventry England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?, 1 Dec. 2015
DO NOT BUY! The sensors I received do not look like this, but I've just seen mine on Fake Britain I think. The box and instructions carry no logo or brand name. The item has no replace by date which is required on sensors. The box states that the sensor uses one battery but the item needs three. The box shows accurate details of where to place the sensors but the instructions give totally opposite. I saw the box, instructions and sensor on Fake Britain saying that they don't conform to safety standards and will not save my life. DO NOT BUY.

iPad Air 2 Case, JETech® iPad Air 2 Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) 2014 Model Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep (iPad Air 2, Red)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 12 Jun. 2015
Arrived next day, safely packaged and was exactly what I wanted. A very good fit for my new iPad at a good price.

Younger
Younger

2.0 out of 5 stars Spy novel?, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Younger (Kindle Edition)
Sorry, I didn't finish it. At 90% read I gave up.
SPOILER ALERT
I was bored by the story at the beginning but it did improve and the part set in England made me think that the tale would be interesting. But no, suddenly Anna becomes a master of disguise, travels Europe on false passports with no difficulty and is recruited by the intelligence service.
Perhaps it changes and the end is brilliant, but frankly I couldn't care less.
Oh, by the way, in England on our road signs distances are shown in miles not kilometres.

Russell Hobbs RHM2362S Digital Microwave, 23 L - Silver
Russell Hobbs RHM2362S Digital Microwave, 23 L - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardly prime service, 6 Mar. 2015
Yes I like the microwave. Looks good, works well and is really easy to operate (ignore the reviews that say otherwise). So why not five stars? Well, I ordered this to replace my existing model and needed iit quickly. So I chose one available on Prime and if ordered in the next 30 minutes would arrive the following day - Sunday - which is very convenient for me. So I did and got the immediate message that it would be delivered on the Monday. Instead on having it delivered when I had chosen I had to wait in on the Monday. We pay for Prime so not a happy bunny.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thriller I've read for ages, 2 Mar. 2015
I can always work out who the killer is or the twist in the tale. It took me a long time to solve this.
Told in the voices of three women, one the girl on the train who weaves a fantasy life for Jess and Jason.
But things are not what they seem...
Read this book, you won't regret it.

Watching Over You
Watching Over You

1.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this on prime..., 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Watching Over You (Kindle Edition)
because even if it had only cost £0.34 I would have felt cheated. Apparently, Ian Rankin advised the author to write erotic thrillers, you missed the point Mel; it should have been thrilling. If the sex had been left out it would have been a very slim volume indeed.
Predicatable and tawdry there really is a limit to just how much sex should be in this type of book. You'll know how it ends after chapter one because everybody in it is a stereotype. My, Stoke on Trent must be a smaller place than I thought as people involved in the past come together in the present without even recognising each other.

Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 34E
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 34E

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun. 2014
These bras are quite pricey but that is because of the of the quality of the item. Despite being large breasted this gives excellent support, although not the prettiest.

The Lost King of France: The Tragic Story of Marie-Antoinette's Favourite Son (Text Only Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on the subject, 20 Jun. 2014
Tragic is not a strong enough work for the life of this sad boy. Wonderfully researched this book will make you angry at times, even if the reader is a republican.

Floral / Polka Dots Ladies Oilcloth Saddle Satchel Messenge Shoulder Hand School Bag (Grey Polka Dots)
Offered by Miss Lulu Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Khaki, 20 Jun. 2014
Not grey (or gray) but definitely khaki. Not the best quality but for the price it is brilliant. I do love these oilclcoth satchels.

The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 16 Jun. 2014
It does need a lot of concentration; stick with it, it WILL change your life. From the beginning where we learn how our mind works to the end where we learn how to be happy, we can start to make the changes that will help our mental (and physical) health. I can tell when my husband is exercising his chimp too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6