Profile for Aaron Potts > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Doctor Who Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Doctor Sonic Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars No faults!, 8 Mar. 2015
Added this to my bookshelf of collectors items because I needed something Dr. Who, I got Matt's and Tennant's, great sound effects and smoothly extendable! It would be a great addition to a cos-play!

VonShef Ruby Apple Red American Plastic Disposable Party Cups - 16oz (455ml) in Packs of 50 or 100 (50 Pack)
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to any party!, 8 Mar. 2015
Bought these for my friend because she wanted to have an American styled "college party", I guess it isn't entirely the same having a sit-off in a terrace house in Liverpool! We still had a few people wanting to buy some for themselves and we ended up letting people take them house as souvenirs, great party addition!

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box [With 7 Polyhedral Dice and 80 Pawns, 8 Character Sheets, Double-Sided Flip-Ma and Hero's Handbook,
by Unbekannt
Edition: Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Played it once and had a great laugh, ended up just using our own rules ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Played it once and had a great laugh, ended up just using our own rules because we we're just too excited to get stuck in, will be planning on playing it board-less soon enough and having some great skirmishes!

Destiny Limited Edition (Xbox One)
Destiny Limited Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by Gameseek

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive when playing by yourself, 8 Mar. 2015
Fun with friends, it's quite repetitive playing by yourself, I didn't even finish playing the campaign after my friend traded it in, the collectors items do look great on my collection shelf though!

Rainbow Titanium Plated Stainless Steel Labret Ball Top Lip Studs Tragus Ear Rings Monroe Bars Body Piercing
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for my Tragus piercing, 8 Mar. 2015
Perfect size for my Tragus piercing, Irritated it a little but nothing a bit of Claire's antiseptic ear lotion doesn't fix!

Assassin's Creed Assassin Faux Leather Tri-Fold Wallet
Assassin's Creed Assassin Faux Leather Tri-Fold Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 1 Mar. 2015
I bought one of these maybe last year or the year before and still use it, loved it when I first got it and still do.
The white leather may be a little on the dirty side but it's held up perfectly well and it still makes people jealous even though I've hardly got money in it!

POP! Vinyl Adventure Time Lemongrab Figure
POP! Vinyl Adventure Time Lemongrab Figure
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Mar. 2015
Bought it as a birthday present for a friend last year, she now has a collection.

CuteEdison Retro Style Ancient Dragon Leather Strap Bracelet for Men and Boys + Gift Box
Offered by PINTI-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a great product and I had it for a while, 1 Mar. 2015
It was a great product and I had it for a while, was a bit devastated when I caught it on a door on holiday and broke it off.

Trust GXT 27 Force Vibration Steering Wheel with Feedback for PC and Playstation 3 (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 1 Mar. 2015
Good quality, very small, sensitivity didn't work well for the game I was playing, table clamp was broken, will be left in a box gathering dust in the corner more likely

OM(TM) Knights Templar Airsoft Full face Protection Paintball Mask (Blue)
OM(TM) Knights Templar Airsoft Full face Protection Paintball Mask (Blue)
Offered by YOUTULINDA

5.0 out of 5 stars If unsure read this:, 1 Mar. 2015
The delivery was perfectly timed on the earliest estimated date, which was great because I was using it for an Airsoft game two days later.
I've used the mask four times now and it's still in perfect condition.
It would be hard to tell you what I love about it because there are too many things, whereas I only dislike two things about it but they don't really effect the way I play.
The first thing I don't like is that the mask gets damp quite quickly on the inside because of there being no mesh gap around the mouth area, and the second thing is that it rests on your nose very slightly because of its weight.
All things said, I would highly recommend this mask and seller.
Comment Comment | Permalink