Profile for 2ld > Reviews

Content by 2ld

2ld "2ld" (Dorset)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
BRINCH New Style Oxford Fabric Unisex Universal Luxury Portable Laptop Sleeve Case Carrying Messenger Bag Shoulder Briefcase Handbag For 15 - 15.6 Inch Laptop / Notebook / MacBook / Ultrabook / Chromebook Computers (Apple / Acer / Asus / Dell / Fujitsu / Lenovo / HP / Samsung / Sony / Toshiba etc.) with Shoulder Strap Handle and Pockets ( Green )
Offered by Brinch-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag - not only is it well made ..., 6 July 2016
I love this bag - not only is it well made but it's really practical. I was so pleased with the colour, it's just like the photo, love that my lovely new 15.5" lap top fits snuggly and safely in the lap top pocket, love the other pockets inside and out which also have compartments for all your bits and pieces and love the two types of carry handles. What great value for money and could not be more pleased with it.

Garmin Vivoactive GPS Smart Watch with Sports Apps - Black
Garmin Vivoactive GPS Smart Watch with Sports Apps - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with my Garmin, 3 Jun. 2016
I love my new Garmin, the only thing I am a bit disappointed about is the lack of App for the Blackberry phone which I have. I have put the App on my husbands Galaxy J5 and it works perfectly. As previous comments the screen could do with being a bit lighter but if you press the left hand button is does light up the screen for a few seconds. Generally it's a bit dark when it's not in use but I suppose that's how it keeps it's battery life so long. Follow the quick start guide on how to get the app on your phone/computer and you will find everything falls in to place lovely. There are lots of gadget type things to explore through Garmin direct including some fun screen savers. I think it's tracking me quite well and has already increased my daily step target. All in all very pleased with my product. My sister has one to and uses hers for swimming and walking and is very pleased with it. Fairly comfortable to wear. Syncs easily to phone app. Charger that comes with it charges into USB port. I think for the average person that doesn't want to monitor heart rate but likes to know how far they have come, what calories they have burnt, running totals etc it is pretty darn good.

Davina: 5 Week Fit (New for 2016) [DVD]
Davina: 5 Week Fit (New for 2016) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by Customaccessorise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun and does get you fit and in shape., 21 April 2016
I'm really enjoying this DVD, it's my first ever fitness DVD and I really like the format of it. You get a five week programme which increases as the weeks go on. Before every session there is a warm up which you must do (there is a choice of two), they last about five minutes I think, then you do your session, most of the sessions have a 3 minute booster that you can do after the seven minutes and I have to say I have done the boosters without too much problem, giving a ten minute work out. Some days there are two sessions to do, some three, there is also a 21 minute session that comes up every so often. Although the programme does not indicate it on every day I always do the stretch after as well which takes another 5 minutes or so. Ed is a great trainer, Davina is fun and middle of week three and I am still going strong. Love it so much have bought some of her other DVD's and both cook books. I find all the sessions with the exception of the abs really good fun to do, abs is a killer and I'm not going to lie that I can't quite manage every rep yet, but the rest I can cope with. It has changed my shape loads and I feel better generally. I walk five miles every day with the dog but wanted to get some different exercise in and this suits me as I can do it at home. Would really recommend.

Leather Business Card Holder & FREE Gift Box (Rich Ebony Black). Best Design For Men & Women, Luxury Leather & Stainless Steel Multi Card Case - Keep Your Business Cards Clean And Crisp, Makes A Great Gift.
Offered by Niftythingz

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased with it, 11 Jan. 2016
Bought for hubby, really pleased with it, good quality,smart and fits in a top pocket.

LitePod SAD Light Box
LitePod SAD Light Box
Offered by SAD-SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars sits upright at the side of my desk and has been a really good buy. I have lights at home but hadn't ..., 11 Jan. 2016
Approximate sizes 37cm tall x 14cm deep x 14cm wide, sits upright at the side of my desk and has been a really good buy. I have lights at home but hadn't really thought about having one at work. I am sure it is really helping my SAD, my thoughts seem to be clearer and I have much more concentration. Also I don't feel so sleepy in the day time. I switch the light on at the beginning of my working day and it goes off at the end of it. I really would recommend this light to anyone that suffers with SAD, it has made a big difference to me.

Arrived quickly and was well packaged.

What Would Mary Berry Do?
What Would Mary Berry Do?

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book as much as Claire Sandy's other books, 11 Jan. 2016
Loved this book as much as Claire Sandy's other books, they are lovely stories, with some humour and not too heavy going. Really enjoyed it very much.

Lion Brand Yarn Company 1-Piece Wool-Ease Thick and Quick, Charcoal
Lion Brand Yarn Company 1-Piece Wool-Ease Thick and Quick, Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2015
Lovely wool to knit with and really enjoyed the pattern which was the Fisherman's wife cowl.

Lion Brand Yarn Company 1-Piece Wool-Ease Thick and Quick, Galaxy, Dark Purple
Lion Brand Yarn Company 1-Piece Wool-Ease Thick and Quick, Galaxy, Dark Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2015

Just Instrumental Christmas Carols for Children
Just Instrumental Christmas Carols for Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but the download does not have any words with ..., 14 Dec. 2015
Perfect but the download does not have any words with it, easy enough to find on line though. Good tracks, easy to follow and will be perfect for singing christmas carols around our village.

Mr Selfridge - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2015]
Mr Selfridge - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Piven

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Selfridge is just wonderful, bought it as I had practically worn my ..., 25 Nov. 2015
Mr Selfridge is just wonderful, bought it as I had practically worn my Downton Abbey DVD's out (I watch/listen when I am in my sewing room). Found the whole thing enchanting and love all of the characters. Can't wait for the new series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15