Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Snark Ukulele Clip On Tuner
Snark Ukulele Clip On Tuner

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor., 5 Dec. 2014
I've had two of these and they've both broken. The first one wouldn't light up, it was replaced very quickly which is why I've given one star. The second one broke where it clips in to the ball joint. Also I don't find the dial easy to see, it's very dark.

Gilbert Brass Decorative Sundial Compass with Rose Wood Box
Gilbert Brass Decorative Sundial Compass with Rose Wood Box
Offered by Casanova Nauticals

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality., 5 Dec. 2014
beautifully made, well presented, a lovely gift for the person who has everything (in this case my dad). not sure how practical it is but if you like owning nice things, this is well worth it.

CHRISTMAS REINDEER SNOWFLAKES nail art decals alterNAILtive XMAS010 transfers stocking filler gift box

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 5 Dec. 2014
cheap and nasty, you get what you pay for.

Lazy Cat - Bronze Knitting Stitch Markers
Lazy Cat - Bronze Knitting Stitch Markers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Dec. 2014
I bought these and the owl family stitch markers. They are darker than in the photo where they appear more silver than bronze. They are good quality and well worth the price. The cat stitch marker is quite big which is good for bigger projects. The pin is much bigger than the owl family. The parcel also came wrapped in seasonal tissue paper with a little charm on the bow, and two little charm gifts which were a lovely surprise. I would have no hesitation not only in recommending the stitch markers, but also the company just for being so lovely!

Owl Family Bronze Stitch Markers
Owl Family Bronze Stitch Markers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 5 Dec. 2014
These lovely little stitch markers are slightly darker than they appear in the picture. They are very pretty and lovely quality. I also bought the cat and mouse markers which are on a bigger pin and and one marker that is different is much bigger. I prefer the owls because the design is on both sides whereas the back of the mouse ones is plain. I love them both. Best of all, the package came wrapped in seasonal tissue paper tied with a little bow with a tiny charm, a hanf printed card, and two little gifts. That was well worth the P & P and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and the products, I will definitely use them again.

By Any Other Name
By Any Other Name

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: By Any Other Name (Kindle Edition)
I don't know what was more laughable, the dire storyline or appalling grammar. Confused tenses which sometimes got sentences so tied up in knots it was painful. As the author might have said "she should of gotten an editor". My favourite character has to be the hapless detective Harris, mooning about like a lovesick teenager, breaking every code of police practice and with all the policing skills of a slug. As a comedy i'd give this 1 star for the author having the audacity to publish it, but as a serious novel it deserves minus points. Self publication is not always a good thing and this offering is a good example of why!

4 x TUBS DIRECTIONS Hair Dye/Colour CHOOSE ANY COLOURS
4 x TUBS DIRECTIONS Hair Dye/Colour CHOOSE ANY COLOURS
Offered by beautygoddess

5.0 out of 5 stars Best semi permanent bright hair dye, 1 Oct. 2014
The red lasts as well if not better than other reds which are notorious for washing out quickly. The colour on pre lightened hair is very vivid, but if you use this on your own hair colour, as with any other semi permanent colour, results will be variable. Directions is my favourite of all the bright semi permanent colours, it lasts longer and is a better conditioner. Plus, this price is fantastic.

Directions hair dye is not tested on animals.

LE Super Bright LED Headlamp, 18 White LED and 2 Red LED, 4 Brigthtness Level
LE Super Bright LED Headlamp, 18 White LED and 2 Red LED, 4 Brigthtness Level
Offered by Neon Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 1 Oct. 2014
The lights aren't amazingly bright, but they do the job adequately. For the price you can't really complain. It was bulkier than I expected but lightweight (cheap) and I also found the elastic slid off my hair, so I've given this one to my husband who has less hair than me!

Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
by Joseph Nicolosi

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgraceful, 21 Sept. 2014
I just can't believe Amazon would even stock this trash - except they also stock books like To Train a Child which has helpful tips like choosing the best material to beat your child with - sometimes I wonder whether Amazon even know what they sell.

I wouldn't read this rubbish and quite frankly any parent who feels the need to read it shouldn't have kids. I just wanted to register my outrage that such books could even be considered for publication.

Submersion: Submersion trilogy - Book 1
Submersion: Submersion trilogy - Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant tale from Guy Johnson, 14 Jun. 2014
Guy Johnson has a knack for two things - telling a damn good story and creating believable, three dimensional characters. He has an absolute talent for making the impossible plausible. doG Backwards is a tale of bringing people back from the dead, this is a tale set in impossible floods....but he pulls both off with style.

This is an engrossing tale, a ripping page turner that does what many books don't, it makes you think about it when you aren't reading it. I found myself wondering how you would live in this strange flooded land...

You also care about the characters. I won't spoil it by describing the story, read it yourself you won't be disappointed. And hurry up with the sequel please Mr Johnson!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8