Profile for David Higgins > Reviews

The Tinker Bell Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bradley Raymond
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2016
Great buy. My 3 year old grand daughter loves these dvds.

GENUINE ORIGINAL SAMSUNG S3 SIII GT-I9300 REPLACEMENT BATTERY EB-L1G6LLU IN SEALED RETAIL PACKAGING
Offered by Woldoshop GmbH

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 July 2016
This battery drains so quickly I have reverted to using the 3 year old battery I had previously.

Goldline GPT1A3Z A3 Professional Tracing Pad, 90 gsm
Goldline GPT1A3Z A3 Professional Tracing Pad, 90 gsm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
first class product and delivery service

by Mel Allwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive bike repair and maintenance manual, 29 Jun. 2012
The Total Bike Maintenance Book: DIY Repairs Made Easy

The most I normally do is ride my bike and clean it and repair the odd puncture, not knowing too much about the mechanics of bikes. However I decided to learn a bit more with a view to carrying out my own maintenance, repairs and even minor additions to my bike. I am really pleased with this book. It is well written in an easy to read manner, contains a number of useful tips and covers everything that I could possibly want to know about bike maintenance.

The book is well illustrated with very nice colour photographs and is split into complete logical sections covering just about every aspect of maintenance or repair that I would want to do.

An excellent purchase and I absolutely recommend it to both amateurs like me and the more accomplished cycle mechanic.

Edifier Soundbar slim, portable USB speaker for notebooks and laptops
Edifier Soundbar slim, portable USB speaker for notebooks and laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Edifier Laptop Soundbar Slim, 31 Oct. 2010
Having looked at a number of options for a speaker system to accompany my laptop and read a number of reviews I eventually opted for the Edifier Soundbar, bought through Amazon from Beststuff uk. I ordered it at 3pm in the afternoon and it was with me next morning, a great service. The soundbar itself is a beautiful piece if equipment and a very neat design. It is about 10 in long, made from brushed aluminium and its triangular cross section allows it to sit nicely and unobtrusively on my laptop between the keypad and screen. It is powered from the PC through a USB port, the drivers load automatically on first use. It also has an extra cable supplied so the soundbar can be used as a Ipod speaker (this still needs powering from the PC). It switches on automatically when plugged in and the volume control, which is a button at one end, is very easily operated. I use it mainly for watching videos for which I find the sound reproduction excellent. If you want really loud sound for music you would need a more substantial piece of equipment, but for what I use it for it is an excellent product, sounds good and looks the real deal. I certainly recommend this product.