Profile for Ms. J. Adshead > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. Adshead

Ms. J. Adshead (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SONS OF ANARCHY REDWOOD ORIGINAL HOODIE PULLOVER (XL)
SONS OF ANARCHY REDWOOD ORIGINAL HOODIE PULLOVER (XL)

4.0 out of 5 stars SoA, 4 Feb. 2013
So I started watching SoA and couldn't believe that I had not seen it before. Anyway I wanted to show my appreciation by wearing a sweat shirt. I saw this and read the reviews again people were saying that the sweatshirt came up a bit small, not sure who was wearing it but anyway I bought a XL and it is way too big, good thing I think my hoodies big. The material is smooth and snuggly and it kept me really warm.

Technic Girl On The Go Blockbuster
Technic Girl On The Go Blockbuster

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 4 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my sister for Christmas and she loves it there are lots of different colours, which she likes and she says that it is really good quality.

SAMCRO - Womens T-Shirt - 8 Colours
SAMCRO - Womens T-Shirt - 8 Colours
Offered by Dressdown

4.0 out of 5 stars T-shirt, 4 Feb. 2013
Don't do what I did an listen to people in the reviews who say the t-shirts come up small, I bought a size or two bigger thinking they would be a bit tight but I was wrong so my first t-shirt will be used to go to the gym. That being said the material is of a good quality and the t-shirt fits quite well, true the lettering is a bit playschool but overall good value for money. I think I may get a few more in different colours but in smaller sizes.

V - Season 2 [DVD] [2010] [2011]
V - Season 2 [DVD] [2010] [2011]
Dvd ~ Morena Baccarin

5.0 out of 5 stars V, 24 July 2012
Having watched the original series in the 80's I was wondering how they were going to update this series. I watched series one on sky but missed the whole of series 2 and bought it on DVD. The characters are really good and the story is fast moving. You are in to minds whether you like the visitors or you hate them and often it was difficult to decide who was bad and who was good. The appearance of 'Diana' from the orignal series was well thought out and the ending was explosive, am looking forward to the new series.

V - The Final Battle: (Box Set) [DVD] [2002]
V - The Final Battle: (Box Set) [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Michael Durrell

3.0 out of 5 stars V, 24 July 2012
I saw this on the TV many years ago and when I saw it on amazon I had to buy it. However TV has changed so much since it was frist broadcast that I was disappointed in the quality. But it was still as good as I remembered adn I enjoyed it.

Miami Ink - Series Two [DVD]
Miami Ink - Series Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Nunez
Offered by rsdvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Tattoos, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Miami Ink - Series Two [DVD] (DVD)
The boys are back for a second series with more tattooing, some fighting (mostly verbal) and lots of sob stories. If you love tattoos this show is for you.

Miami Ink - Season 1 [DVD] [2005]
Miami Ink - Season 1 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Ami James
Offered by rsdvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Tattoos, 24 July 2012
Chris Nunes, Ami James and Chris Garver do amazing artwork. The series follows the boys as they tattoo people with extraordinary stories. Sometimes I wish they would just leave the sob stories out and just show the tattooing but it didn't stop me from watching the whole lot and I bought the second season. Chris Garver is my favorite artist and he does some amazing tattoos, when given an opportunity to do whatever he wants the tattoos turn out even better.

Lord of the Vampires (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (Royal House of Shadows - Book 1)
Lord of the Vampires (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (Royal House of Shadows - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Vampires, 24 July 2012
This book was extremely easy to read. I have read almost all of the books written by Gena Showalter I especially like the Lords of the Underworld editions.

Supernatural - Season 6 Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Supernatural - Season 6 Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

4.0 out of 5 stars Season 6, 24 July 2012
At the end of season 5 we where told that was it for the boys. Then I heard that they were bringing the series back, I was so excited. However it started off really badly I wasn't sure that the writers knew what they were doing. The story was often disjointed and they introduced so many new characters in an attempt to link the story together. That being said they did eventually manage to get the story back on track, although not until practically the end. With season 7 due to be broadcast in the UK in Aug 12 I am looking forward to see who Sam and Dean Winchester are destined to fight in this season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 24 July 2012
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Ed Sheeran until The A Team was released. My friends purchased the album and lent it to me I heard it once and was hooked. His voice is so smooth and he seems older than his years, the words are often sad and the melodies can't be erased from your mind. There are so many good songs on the album my favourites being Legohouse, A Team and Small bump (which is really sad if you listen to the words). I saw him sing live and he is amazing if a little shy; but I think that is what gives him his charm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3