Profile for Nat D > Reviews

Disney Princess Junior Toddler 'Wishes' Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS
Price: 16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 May 2014
My only very minor complaint is it's a bit bigger than the duvet but maybe that's the duvets fault I don't know! but I honestly do not care absolutely gorgeous set, beautiful princess bedding that's not too garish and in your face like most of them are, love love love.

Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 4.5 Tog, Cot Bed
Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 4.5 Tog, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 9 May 2014
Lovely duvet, perfect for my little girls cot, first duvet I haven't seen her shove off, regularly see her snuggled all in it at night, would recommend!

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GET THIS BATH, 28 Jan 2013
This bath has been the best money i've spent for my child. She's 6 months currently and I still use it, she's sat happily in it from a month old without needing any support, so can use both hands to wash her, the inbuilt seat is genius, and my daughter absolutely loves bath time in this bath, no worries about slipping or sliding, absolutely recommend this bath to any new mums.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I ever made., 28 Jan 2013
Fanatastic dress, ordered it for my bridesmaid dress. Gorgeous colour, flatters me brilliantly and was very swiftly delivered. SO impressed with this, especially as im larger in the bra area and i can never find a dress to accomodate me, this was a perfect fit. Couldn't be more impressed.

A stylish 60s costume for women
A stylish 60s costume for women
Price: 19.24 - 41.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Costume, Be careful with the size, 28 Jan 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you are a size 18 don't buy this costume, i am an 18 and it just about fits, but very much shows off lumps and bumps where you don't want them seen. It would look fantastic if i was a bit slimmer so if you're a 16 you are golden, its a fantastic product, just not for a size 18 girl like myself.