Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

EARLYBIRD SAVINGS White Bird's Nest Hard Protector Case for iPhone 5 5G 6th + Free Screen Protector & Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, 15 Oct 2013
I ordered and took a couple of weeks to come as its from an international seller. The wrong colour was sent to me so i emailed them. They were extremely helpful and sent me the correct one straight away. Good service and cover looks nice. I saw there was a review about marks on corners. This is normal wear and tear. Mine seems fine and I have kids who are throwing my phone around.

Flashing Foam Baton
Flashing Foam Baton
Offered by Myglowsticks - Items Despatched from United Kingdom Same Day/Within 24 Working Hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. Do not buy!!!!!!!!!, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Flashing Foam Baton (Toy)
Firstly the item appears to show light well. This us wrong. The baton is of extremely poor quality. I could have made something better at home. Secondly service by seller is appalling. Do not purchase from this seller. I sent product back and they are saying they never received. I sent proof of postage and they still refused. Absolutely rubbish item. Don't waste your money.