Profile for Aimee > Reviews

Content by Aimee

Aimee

Page: 1 | 2
The Badger and Blondie's Beaver (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)
The Badger and Blondie's Beaver (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtis strikes again..., 5 Sept. 2014
Loved it, couldn't put it down. A very witty page turner!

I do enjoy seeing some of the same characters reappear in each of Curtis' books. Wouldn't have minded finding out what happened to Jaques Magier this time around though. Until next time!

Title speaks for itself, this one certainly is raucous!

Red Hot Revenge (Police Procedural Crime Thriller)
Red Hot Revenge (Police Procedural Crime Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read, 14 Oct. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. It is very well written, there are plenty of twists and it was gripping throughout. I would highly recommend this, it is very good value for money.

Love...From Both Sides
Love...From Both Sides

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud comedy, 14 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I'd previously read Nick Spalding's "Life... With No Breaks" and I really liked his style and humour. I laughed out loud on a number of occasions. Would highly recommend!

The Wildest Week of Daisy Wyler (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)
The Wildest Week of Daisy Wyler (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and well written, 30 July 2013
From the moment I picked up the book I found myself completely absorbed in it. The Characters are hilarious and the plot thoroughly entertaining. The writing style is great and there are occasional touching moments where you feel that you can relate to certain characters! Great read, funny throughout; I would highly recommend it to everyone. More from this author please.

Utter Folly
Utter Folly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very amusing., 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Utter Folly (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed every moment of this book. Very funny, great characters and amusing plot. Would recommend to anyone up for a good laugh.

Suits - Season 1 [DVD]
Suits - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gina Torres

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Suits - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm hooked. Absolutely brilliant. Would definitely recommend. Just a shame we have to wait until the summer for season three now.

Stockings and Cellulite
Stockings and Cellulite

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 4 Mar. 2013
I enjoyed reading this. The characters were amicable, the story line was funny and it kept me interested throughout. Would definitely read another by this author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2013 3:24 PM GMT

Andrew James Traditional Raclette Grill with Thermostatic Heat Control Includes Eight Raclette Spatulas
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with product., 11 Feb. 2013
Item exactly as described by the seller. Prompt and courteous service.

This was easy to use, easy to clean and not as large as expected - so fits into cupboards easier than expected. The grill is great fun for a group of friends - everyone enjoyed cooking their food in this way.

Would recommend.

Looking Bloody Good, Old Boy (A raucous back-stabbing comedy)
Looking Bloody Good, Old Boy (A raucous back-stabbing comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book by far!, 28 Jan. 2013
Having read the first two of Curtis' comedies in quick succession, I was keen to get my hands on this! Best book by far, I'm sure I laughed out loud at least once in every chapter. Once again, very cleverly written and incredibly gripping. I can't look at the 'flying lady' in the same way!

I particularly enjoyed the subtle links to characters and jokes from earlier books - Jean has to be my favourite repeat offender!

A bloody good read old boy!

It's All About Danny (Laugh-out-loud Tom Sharpe style comedy)
It's All About Danny (Laugh-out-loud Tom Sharpe style comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jan. 2013
This is the second comedy that I have read by this author. Once again, laugh out loud funny; I frequently found myself reading paragraphs out loud for the benefit of those around me.

Very likeable characters and very amusing plot. I read this while travelling on holiday and I couldn't put it down.

Looking forward to buying another from this author.

Page: 1 | 2