Profile for Jennie > Reviews

Content by Jennie

Jennie

Robocar Poli + Robocar Helly (2 Transformable Robot toys)
Robocar Poli + Robocar Helly (2 Transformable Robot toys)
Offered by Bestpick inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite fun!, 6 Jan. 2015
Very good quality and smart design, it keeps entertaining my 3 year old son for hours. Planning to buy other figures already now. Highly recommended!

Chuckles - Muncher the Giraffe
Chuckles - Muncher the Giraffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cute! A bit small than expected., 17 Dec. 2013
It is not a very cheap one compared to other soft toys sold on Amazon. And it is a bit small than expected. but fortunately my 2 year old son likes it.

Sistema 2.4 Litre Medium Microwave Steamer
Sistema 2.4 Litre Medium Microwave Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 9 Aug. 2013
This microwave steamer is with very good quality. I used it a lot to steam food for my 2-year-old son. Very happy with my purchase!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remote for baby, 8 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my 9-month-old son and he really likes it. I would highly recommend this to other parents. My son enjoy pressing the number buttons to hear the sound. The volume can be tuned and the flashing light helps to keep my baby attracted. Love it!

VTech Hello Kitty Soft Book
VTech Hello Kitty Soft Book
Offered by Acosta Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good music book for baby, 8 Jun. 2012
I bought this book for my 9-month-old son and he loves it. The book is in good quality and with 5 buttons with different shape and music/sound. The blinking sunflower can always attract my son's attention. All in all, I'm very happy with the product.

Clevamama Clevafoam Baby Pillow
Clevamama Clevafoam Baby Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby pillow!, 27 Dec. 2011
I must say it's a very good purchase. The pillow does help to solve my 4 month old son's flar-head problem. I'm very satisfied with the item.

The Puj Bathing Tub
The Puj Bathing Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good baby product, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Puj Bathing Tub (Baby Product)
It's really a great product for baby bathing. Fantastic for new parents! I've recommended it to many new mums around me.