Profile for Bmd > Reviews

Content by Bmd

Bmd

Page: 1 | 2
MOFRED® Red Ultra Slim New Apple iPad Air 2 (Launched Oct. 2014) Leather Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air 2 iPad 6th Generation With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 20 Jan. 2015
Great item and much cheaper than the Apple cover. Fits the iPad Air 2 perfectly and let's it sit up for viewing or lie at an angle for typing. Magnetic cover switches iPad off when closed. Prompt delivery. It's just what I wanted.

Maxsimafoto® - Tripod Mount Collar Ring for Canon C (WII), EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great item at a realistic price, 17 Jan. 2015
I'm giving this item 5 stars based on my experience so far. I was initially hesitant to buy in case it wasn't up to scratch, (Canons own brand is much more expensive) however, I neednt have worried. Delivery was very prompt and the item is exactly as described. It fits my lens perfectly and makes the camera and lens much more stable on a tripod, which is the whole point. Weight is the only downside. It is quite heavy - however, I have not checked how this compares to the Canon version - it may well be that they are all heavy. Anyway, based on my experience to date I would definitely recommend it.

Dr. Panda's Airport - Free
Dr. Panda's Airport - Free

5.0 out of 5 stars A great app from Dr. panda, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dr. Panda's Airport - Free (App)
This game has been a favourite with my 2 year old from day one. You've got to hand it to Dr Panda - they have exactly the right mix of fun and problem solving to keep the little ones amused. The game encourages problem solving and gives the child praise for finishing a task.

Dr. Panda's Handyman - Free
Dr. Panda's Handyman - Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the little ones, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dr. Panda's Handyman - Free (App)
My 2 year old loves this game. It encourages him to think about problem solving and he loves getting praise for being able to fix things.

Free Games for Kids & Babies
Free Games for Kids & Babies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Free Games for Kids & Babies (App)
MY 2 year old loves the animals in this app and he is learning colours from the balloons. He likes the alphabet game too, although he's too young to do it by himself. The first two games are ideal for toddlers.

Caustic Love [Explicit]
Caustic Love [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Sept. 2014
Fantastic album from Paulo Nutini. Can't stop listening to it. Every track is brilliant!

STV Player
STV Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Still room for improvement, 7 July 2014
This review is from: STV Player (App)
The ads at the start are very annoying and I have to press the screen every 15 minutes or the screensaver kicks in on my Kindle. This doesn't happen with iPlayer. There's still room for improvement although it's better than the first app.

VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue)
VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue)
Offered by APITEX

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, 2 Jun. 2014
I bought this toy as a distraction for my 2 year old grandson because he wanted to play with my brand new digital camera, and he loved it from the moment it came out of the box. The design of this little camera makes it very easy for a child to hold and the rubbery casing protects the camera should the child decide to see how far it will fly. The two megapixel resolution is perfect as it means lots of pictures can be taken on the internal memory and the pictures are of an ideal size to send by email or upload if required. I have not found it necessary to buy a separate memory card. I did buy some rechargeable AA batteries and a battery charger though, as my grandson uses the camera quite a lot. He loves taking pictures of his toys, himself and his family and anything else that catches his eye. He's also discovered some of the funny effects available on his camera and this is always accompanied by hoots of laughter. The camera does everything you would expect from a digital camera and more, with filters, funny photo effects and games. The camera is aimed at 3 years and over but my grandson has just turned 2 and he has hours of fun with it. He hasn't used the games yet but that's something else for him to discover when he's a bit older. I think this camera is one of the best toys ever and would recommend it for any little budding photoghrapher.

Photography Trainer
Photography Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Photography Trainer (App)
This little app guides you through whatever scenario you are in and suggests the appropriate settings for your camera. As a complete beginner to photography, this practical help is just what I need right now. It is helping me more than any of the books I have read.

Toilet Training - Free for Kids
Toilet Training - Free for Kids

1.0 out of 5 stars warning!, 1 May 2014
My virus checker detected a virus on this app so I have removed it from my device. I would not recommend downloading it.

Page: 1 | 2