Profile for carole-ann8 > Reviews

Diagnosis Murder #1: The Silent Partner: The Silent Partner
by Lee Goldberg
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read book for DM fans old and new, 30 Aug 2003
I have never submitted a review before, but I just felt I had to for this book.
This is a great whodunnit mystery that combines everything from the Diagnosis Murder series and more....
Theres a lot more insight into the main characters and a two-thread mystery that will keep you wondering right the way through. We get to know more about the relationships between Mark and Steve and theres even a surprise return of someone who has been sadly missed by me!!!
The book clears up one or two questions that fans have had for some time, whilst at the same time showing us new phases of relationships past and present.
Once I'd started I couldn't put this book down; it kept me hooked from start to finish and the author certainly succeeded in bringing my favourite characters to life - you can very easily picture the scenes and actions of the characters from the fantastic descriptions given with words - it's exactly like you're watching an episode on tv!! The great humour and fantastic plot all lead to a brilliant read....this book delivers on all counts and I think is a must read for any DM fan.
Well done Mr Goldberg