Profile for Ms. G. Cole > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. Cole

Ms. G. Cole "malooka" (UK)

12 Replacement Toothbrush heads - Compatible with Oral B and Braun
12 Replacement Toothbrush heads - Compatible with Oral B and Braun

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, to be honest, 12 April 2012
Thought these toothbrush heads were too good to be true as they are so much cheaper than the normal branded ones you buy in supermarkets. They are good value, but you get through them a lot quicker, mainly because the bristles are a lot softer than the branded kinds. I also found the headers didn't fit tight on my toothbrush head and came loose when brushing which was annoying and painful when you get your lip caught in it! All in all , they do the job, but not as well as the proper heads!

The Little Book of Twitter: Get Tweetwise!
The Little Book of Twitter: Get Tweetwise!
by Tim Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars There's still a place for paperbook in the online arena!, 19 May 2009
If like me, you can't justify the time it takes to "research" something online because you're easily distracted... this kind of thing is the ideal catch-up-in-bed read. You can be safe from the allure of banner ads and teaser copy!

Laugh at the celebrity Twitter accounts it mentions (and you'll probably end up following a few too).

It's a how-to, how-not-to and a de-mystifier, all in 160 pages. If you can't think what to twitter - it makes suggestions and prompts on how to get past Twitter-block. If you're bit twitter-happy, it highlights some useful tips on discretion too ;o)

The Rough Guide to iPods, iTunes and Music Online
The Rough Guide to iPods, iTunes and Music Online
by Peter Buckley

5.0 out of 5 stars The indispensable guide for beginners!, 22 Feb. 2005
I've just bought this title as stage one of my purchase-an-iPod campaign and within 10 minutes of opening it up, I felt I'd got my money's worth. The language is straightforward, it's easy and interesting to follow and it was of great help to me as I had no prior experience of iPods or iTunes. It lets you know what's legal and what's not if you're worried about downloading music and its great for explaining each step of the set up, and any tips or tricks you might not otherwise pick up by slogging it out on your own.
All this in 24 short chapters covering everything from getting the thing out of the box, to naming it, to buying accessories and it's pocket sized for easy reading on the train :o) Now I just need to get place my order for the real thing!