Profile for Miss Laverne Byng > Reviews

Content by Miss Laverne Byng

Miss Laverne Byng

Top Quality Tights Sentelegri "Vanessa" 15 Denier ,Sheer Matt , Available 10 colour ,Available Size S,M,L,XL (Medium, Brown)
Offered by paradise4women

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought brown and it was perfect for my skin colour, 6 Nov. 2015
Please keep producing this. As a caribbean brown skinned person, its so hard to get skin coloured tights anywhere they are usually all too light. I bought brown and it was perfect for my skin colour. A friend was saying to me you can get some stockings to wear with those shoes. I told her, but I AM wearing tights already.
Can you please do 7 denier or 10 denier as well in these?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 6 Nov. 2015
Was prettier than in the picture shwon on amazon actually. And I got 10 in the pack for some reason I thought it should only be 6. So I'm very happy. Thank you CrystalsRus.

100% AbsoRice Vegan Protein Powder 500g |1.1lbs (Vanilla)
100% AbsoRice Vegan Protein Powder 500g |1.1lbs (Vanilla)
Offered by WSTWholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Give It a Try, 5 Jun. 2014
This product mixed well and tasted lovely. I used coconut milk. I found it a bit sweet but definitely a lovely taste. Will purchase it again.

Changed into His Likeness
Changed into His Likeness

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 13 Jun. 2013
Book is brilliant. The kindle layout has no table of contents so difficult to navigate to chapters. That's the only reason I gave it a 4* otherwise definitely a 5*. Books by Watchman Nee are always so powerful.