Profile for One In A Million > Reviews

Content by One In A Million

One In A Million (Ireland)

A New Earth: Create a Better Life
A New Earth: Create a Better Life
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 30 Mar 2009
Overall I found this book very interesting. What I took from it most was the section on quietening the voice of your ego. I had seen the clips from one of his interviews with Oprah and that was what drew me to the book in the first place and I wasn't disappointed. If you feel you constantly have something on your mind, I would recommend trying out this book to see if you can give yourself a little break.

How To Hear Your Angels
How To Hear Your Angels
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars 4/5, 30 Mar 2009
I really enjoyed reading and learning about "How to Hear Your Angels"... if you're newly, or have always been, interested in Angels I would highly recommend this book as a step towards finding out more about them and how you can keep them part of your life.

I would love to mark it 5* but I did find one fault and that is the constant promotion and reference of her other work and also her husbands work. I understand some use of this, but it was overdone and (for me) took away from the book.

Everything I've Ever Done That Worked
Everything I've Ever Done That Worked
by Lesley Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable, 30 Mar 2009
A really lovely book to pick up and flick through at anytime... I loved going through it! You can read through in sequence or, as I did, let it fall open and read what appears in front of you. The little stories and suggestions are wonderful. Its an emotional pick me up. It won't solve your problems there and then, but maybe you'll pick up a few tricks to help make your world a better place for you. And maybe it will show you perhaps you already have wonderful tricks at your disposal, just to realise it and use them.